• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Load scene dialog

fabio

Reactions
when I press the Load Scene button from VaM, the dialog box shows all the scenes, those from Saves/scene and those inside AddonPackages folder (VARs). Can I replicate this dialog in a script? I'm using SuperController.singleton.GetMediaPathDialog(...) which allow me to select only one directory at a time.

Almost there. I only need to figure it out how to select "All Flattened" from the shortcut list when the dialog appears.

Code:
using MVR.FileManagementSecure;

string saveFolder = SuperController.singleton.savesDirResolved + "scene";
    List<ShortCut> shortCutsForDirectory = FileManagerSecure.GetShortCutsForDirectory(saveFolder, allowNavigationAboveRegularDirectories: true, useFullPaths: false, generateAllFlattenedShortcut: true, includeRegularDirsInFlattenedShortcut: true);
    SuperController.singleton.GetMediaPathDialog(ImportFileSelected, "json|vac|zip", null, true, true, false, null, false, shortCutsForDirectory);

I'm getting the same result. GetMediaPathDialog has a 'suggestedFolder' as a parameter, I guess that's the one. If I'm right I need the path to "All Flattened". I've taken a look inside ShortCut (the first one points to All Flattened) and everything I tried on the console printed out "Saves / scene" or something like that. It's ok, the option is in there anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom