Little Red

Scenes Little Red

This is some of the most fun work on vam right now.
You could paywall this and it ends up being a pirate site visit for too many but instead you say no i share with all as my work deserves to be seen by all! Respect to that! Keeps VAM real and grounded and builds a strong foundation away from endless patreon and paywalls which have their place but cannot be the first line of VAM for new users.

Lets look at why Ruthen is so good....

• Little red - Great!
  • Alice and the red queen - great
  • Shrinking alice - excellent
  • Snowjob white and the humpsmen ;) - good
  • Psych - good
  • Hive - not for me and I had issues but im sure some love this
  • white rabbit - good

And many more....

Inventive, creative, story filled, mind blowing look, few tech issues = a 5 star VAMER in my books aka VAMSTAR5! (just made that up...bored lol).

Keep doing what you're doing!

Beyond this ...is the BJ scene meant to be automated or manual ?

Pls be aware that when interacting with the scenes they didnt work as well as maybe they could. I crashed it after 1 possession as it did something to the animation loop preventing progress to the next?

So possibly some room for improvement with alignments and automation.
Also consider some sliders and buttons to increase interactivity ? (you could cleverly work them into the scene in some clever way haha or just have a hide ui button).

And there should be an orgasm at the final scene (or in all) imo.
The final scene isnt obvious ...almost as if its missing 1 (climatic) scene...before it loops back ?
Think how shrinking alice ends....
A 5 part scene would work better maybe?

This scene is moving towards a well made mini film and away from a dedicated 'fuck fest' haha which is fantastic if that is your goal but its nice if its both imo...as you know users are going to make it that anyway and mess it up lol also i think there is a nice new free plug in for BJ as well called silver BJ which really helps with such things.

Also as this is the WOLF story....well the wolf eats RED...but you forgot to add a scene where the wolf eats red...out hahahaha (sorry but still an idea). Hope that all helps ;)

Last edited:
Beyond this ...is the BJ scene meant to be automated or manual ?

Pls be aware that when interacting with the scenes they didnt work as well as maybe they could. I crashed it after 1 possession as it did something to the animation loop preventing progress to the next?

So possibly some room for improvement with alignments and automation.
Also consider some sliders and buttons to increase interactivity ? (you could cleverly work them into the scene in some clever way haha or just have a hide ui button).

And there should be an orgasm at the final scene (or in all) imo.
The final scene isnt obvious ...almost as if its missing 1 (climatic) scene...before it loops back ?
Think how shrinking alice ends....
A 5 part scene would work better maybe?

This scene is moving towards a well made mini film and away from a dedicated 'fuck fest' haha which is fantastic if that is your goal but its nice if its both imo...as you know users are going to make it that anyway and mess it up lol also i think there is a nice new free plug in for BJ as well called silver BJ which really helps with such things.

Also as this is the WOLF story....well the wolf eats RED...but you forgot to add a scene where the wolf eats red...out hahahaha (sorry but still an idea). Hope that all helps ;)
Good feedback - thank you ! The BJ scene should begin a thrusting movment when your hands are near her head - then you need to guide things along...

Hi, noob to vam here. How to start the scene? There is no play button and when i press the >>> it straight go to next scene and it did not start as well. I tried to manual start the scene play from the scene animation tab but it did not start as well and the playback duration only around 5.71 second.

Hi, noob to vam here. How to start the scene? There is no play button and when i press the >>> it straight go to next scene and it did not start as well. I tried to manual start the scene play from the scene animation tab but it did not start as well and the playback duration only around 5.71 second.
Make sure you start with the RedHoodstart scene - Each scene should start automaticaly as long as you don't have the freeze sound and movment on. Did you download all the dependencies ? The majority of the animations use the timeline plug in. The easiest way to make sure you have all dependencies is to use the hub interface in game to install scences.

It's so damn hard to get the dick to go in the mouth without an extra plugin to aim it, lol.

What is supposed to be happening in the last scene? I can't seem to grab or move anything.

Back
Top Bottom