Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamjfd
vamjfd submitted a new resource:

LipBiteSmile - morph expression

This is a collection of free and built in morphs merged together including my original realistic smile morph: https://discord.com/channels/363274293112602636/647848506039468043/752196204724486275

Beware: when I created the morph back then in zbrush I think I smoothed out some shapes on the head by accident (think it was ears...) as it has a very slight effect on the head shape. Id say barely noticable but just be aware when you use it.

let me know if there are any issues...

Read more about this resource...

Is the model in your picture Jessica Chobot? :) I tried making a model of her and it didn't turn out very well, got a link to this model?

Fantastic morph! +1 for the look, too! Where might we find that look, assuming it's available of course

Is the model in your picture Jessica Chobot? :) I tried making a model of her and it didn't turn out very well, got a link to this model?

Hi Bob Nothing, I actually dont know Jesscia Chobot, so there was no intent haha sorry. Its a model I am working on but Im not fully happy yet, will release her soon on patreon though

Fantastic morph! +1 for the look, too! Where might we find that look, assuming it's available of course
Hi MisterLucifer haha thank you very much, Im glad you guys like it. The look is a work in progress, there are just a few dependencies and a few tweaks I need to work on :) will release soon on my patreon

Hi Bob Nothing, I actually dont know Jesscia Chobot, so there was no intent haha sorry. Its a model I am working on but Im not fully happy yet, will release her soon on patreon though
Well I think you need to do a google image search of Jessica Chobot and that will help you finish the look :)

Back
Top Bottom