klphgz.Standing_Pose(001-256).latest
MacGruber.Life.10
Molmark.Cumpack.latest
NoStage3.Hair_Long_Backswept_Pony.latest
VeeRifter.AutoLabia.3
VRAdultFun.E-Motion.3

Drop in AddonPackages directory

Read more about this resource...

Fixed it, I think. A dumb mistake on my part. Please download the new version and confirm. Thanks!
Yes it works now. This is a pretty great scene, especially with and SR6! One issue I have is that during the suck the head animation, the resulting motions of the SR6 are miniscule compared to what Tina is doing. The moves are just tiny pitch jitters and 1-2mm up and down moves with periods of no movement even at the fast setting. The other animations seem to be well represented by the movements of the device though, but nearly all of them have some odd roll angle left or right while Tina's head appears to be pretty straight up and down. If there is a misalignment of the head controller, it may be causing this. What I see is that it looks like the head controller is slightly to Tina's left side instead of right in the middle of her head axis and that may be causing these strange roll angles of about 10-30 degrees. I have tried both the T Code serial controller and ToySerialController dozens of times. I know sometimes the issue is with the way the SR5 boots up and how the limits get set, but I've tested the SR6 in other scenes and not had the same issues..

Yes it works now. This is a pretty great scene, especially with and SR6! One issue I have is that during the suck the head animation, the resulting motions of the SR6 are miniscule compared to what Tina is doing. The moves are just tiny pitch jitters and 1-2mm up and down moves with periods of no movement even at the fast setting. The other animations seem to be well represented by the movements of the device though, but nearly all of them have some odd roll angle left or right while Tina's head appears to be pretty straight up and down. If there is a misalignment of the head controller, it may be causing this. What I see is that it looks like the head controller is slightly to Tina's left side instead of right in the middle of her head axis and that may be causing these strange roll angles of about 10-30 degrees. I have tried both the T Code serial controller and ToySerialController dozens of times. I know sometimes the issue is with the way the SR5 boots up and how the limits get set, but I've tested the SR6 in other scenes and not had the same issues..
Thanks for your comment. Give me a couple days to look into this issue. I have to tell you I don't even know what an SR6 is :unsure::LOL: ... but I know I need to have one!

Ok so after exhaustive testing (work, work, work) I'm sure that the position and angle of the head controller relative to the centerline of the model influences the angle and position of the stroker bot. It seems to me that the best results can be achieved by having the spring force that the controller exerts on the model's head be pretty high so that the controller doesn't have to move too far outside of the head to get the desired position. If the controller is moving way outside her head then the resulting motion of the bot can get unpredictable. I wish that the stroker bot would get's position data from the resulting movements of the model, but it looks to me like the controller position and rotation are the real source of the movements.

Ok so after exhaustive testing (work, work, work) I'm sure that the position and angle of the head controller relative to the centerline of the model influences the angle and position of the stroker bot. It seems to me that the best results can be achieved by having the spring force that the controller exerts on the model's head be pretty high so that the controller doesn't have to move too far outside of the head to get the desired position. If the controller is moving way outside her head then the resulting motion of the bot can get unpredictable. I wish that the stroker bot would get's position data from the resulting movements of the model, but it looks to me like the controller position and rotation are the real source of the movements.
Thanks for these precisions. I'm kind of blind to these issues since I can't experience them (for now :unsure:). Trying to fix this, the big problem is all animations stem from the same starting pose and so any change in a controller's basic position or properties affects every other animation in the scene - so I basically would have to redo everything. What I'm working on in the next release is to add more active controllers for support so the head controller, for example, does not have to work so hard, move far out of the physical head's position and "attack" at unnatural angles. I'll also give more spring authority to the head. I'll incorporate subScenes (so much to learn!) for different poses so that the end result is easier to alter/correct.

That being said, I'll probably try a few animation tweaks on this one and release an update in the near future. Not sure how it will turn out, though.

Thanks for these precisions. I'm kind of blind to these issues since I can't experience them (for now :unsure:). Trying to fix this, the big problem is all animations stem from the same starting pose and so any change in a controller's basic position or properties affects every other animation in the scene - so I basically would have to redo everything. What I'm working on in the next release is to add more active controllers for support so the head controller, for example, does not have to work so hard, move far out of the physical head's position and "attack" at unnatural angles. I'll also give more spring authority to the head. I'll incorporate subScenes (so much to learn!) for different poses so that the end result is easier to alter/correct.

That being said, I'll probably try a few animation tweaks on this one and release an update in the near future. Not sure how it will turn out, though.
Sounds good. I have figured out some more stuff. The position of the penis tip control and the base control are really influential in the motion output. If I have the scene all set up and the device connected, I can get the device to move by just moving the tip or base control. It seems that if the base and tip are closer together, the scaling is amplified so that a small move up or down translates into a big move on the device, but if the controllers are further apart, the opposite happens. I found that the tip control should be just below the glands to accurately translate any moves that Tina is doing at the tip, and then the bas control should be right about where the scrotum and shaft merge. Small adjustments within these ranges produce acceptable results.
The spring force I've found that works well with the head is actually the default of 2000, but that it is important to use the chest and/or neck controllers to help position the head rather than just the head controller alone. As you stated, the head controller has to work too hard all by itself and the positions it has to move to create some instability in the resulting device movements.

Sounds good. I have figured out some more stuff. The position of the penis tip control and the base control are really influential in the motion output. If I have the scene all set up and the device connected, I can get the device to move by just moving the tip or base control. It seems that if the base and tip are closer together, the scaling is amplified so that a small move up or down translates into a big move on the device, but if the controllers are further apart, the opposite happens. I found that the tip control should be just below the glands to accurately translate any moves that Tina is doing at the tip, and then the bas control should be right about where the scrotum and shaft merge. Small adjustments within these ranges produce acceptable results.
The spring force I've found that works well with the head is actually the default of 2000, but that it is important to use the chest and/or neck controllers to help position the head rather than just the head controller alone. As you stated, the head controller has to work too hard all by itself and the positions it has to move to create some instability in the resulting device movements.
Thank you, this is very valuable input. I'll have a new scene for you to... research :cool: tomorrow or the day after. Hopefully you will feel some improvements on visuals vs bot movement.