PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

LieDownPlay - This plugin helps you lie down and play VR in VAM

This plugin helps you lie down and play VR in VAM

When playing VAM in VR. Have you ever considered lying down and playing? This will greatly reduce the pressure on the neck when we play.

VAM ontologies do not have this option. So in order to solve this problem. I developed this plugin (the plugin idea came from one of my supporters, thanks).

Supported functions:

1. Lie down and play (rotate the camera).

2. Movement and rotation while playing while lying down.

3. Teleport...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone tried this yet? it requires pay but there's no demo of it working or video... just waiting to see some reviews of if this is real or a scam or how it works... anything.. because if its real its something that could actually improve VAM

Anyone tried this yet? it requires pay but there's no demo of it working or video... just waiting to see some reviews of if this is real or a scam or how it works... anything.. because if its real its something that could actually improve VAM
The core principle is to rotate the VR camera 90 degrees. Then when you lie down, the movement is normal. The demo video might be a little hard to record.The way of movement has been specially designed. Can move like in a normal posture. But the operation will be a little different.

Yeah I see what you mean after subscribing and trying it myself, it would probably seem like normal play if recorded xD, Any chance to allow a little tilt up and down options , I understand if thats difficult because of how this works but Thank you for making this!

Yeah I see what you mean after subscribing and trying it myself, it would probably seem like normal play if recorded xD, Any chance to allow a little tilt up and down options , I understand if thats difficult because of how this works but Thank you for making this!
Thank you for your advice, camera perspective is achievable, there are some problems in mobile, because of VAM's self-generated mobile mechanism.
I can study it again, and there may be a better solution.

I tried it and didn't understand how the plug-in worked .I hope that the functionality is lying down, you can achieve your low functionality. like FallenDoll

I tried it and didn't understand how the plug-in worked .I hope that the functionality is lying down, you can achieve your low functionality. like FallenDoll
The purpose of this plugin is to help you lie down and play with VAM. It aims to reduce the burden on your neck when playing VR.
It may not look the same as your needs.
But I may be able to develop a corresponding plug-in specifically if you need it.
You can contact me through discord for further communication.

It takes some Adjusting to Qweh, I realized a few steps had to be taken myself, by default my room isn't facing the proper direction when I lay down so I had to reset standing position in steam, then when you add this plugin to a scene it will make allot more sense.

If it could also swap the default keys for left, right, down and up, to match the VR direction that would be perfect but probably alllot of work. I think then this would make a ton more sense though.

PluginIdea updated LieDownPlay with a new update entry:

Big update of LieDownPlay plug-in

After a period of time, now the update of LieDownPlay has come.
1. Now when you lie down and play VAM, the move and rotate etc.. operation is exactly the same as the original operation of VAM.
2. Now lying down and playing can not only rotate 90 degrees, you can also play half-lying down. I have now added an automatic view alignment function. When you lie down at a certain angle, as long as you press automatic alignment, it will automatically calculate the angle that the camera should...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It takes some Adjusting to Qweh, I realized a few steps had to be taken myself, by default my room isn't facing the proper direction when I lay down so I had to reset standing position in steam, then when you add this plugin to a scene it will make allot more sense.

If it could also swap the default keys for left, right, down and up, to match the VR direction that would be perfect but probably alllot of work. I think then this would make a ton more sense though.
thanks your feedback :) ,the first problem should be fixed on next update. The latest update should Solved the second problem perfectly.:).

PluginIdea updated LieDownPlay with a new update entry:

LieDown Play Bug Fix

This update is mainly aimed at the bug of user feedback mentioned in the previous progress report.

1. The first problem has not found a good way to set up automatically for the time being. Therefore, it is still recommended that users like discussion:

1.png

reset standing pose after...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would really like to know at least screenshots of the settings. I also hope so. Reorientation of the device to lying. This would be the perfect plugin, since at the moment I use - (plugins - Passenger, Embody) … And do Rotation X at 70-90 divisions, then it is possible to see exactly from the eyes (for a standing or lying character). Hopefully your plugin does all this and more automatically.

And the question is, can it be used in Session Plugin mode??

I would really like to know at least screenshots of the settings. I also hope so. Reorientation of the device to lying. This would be the perfect plugin, since at the moment I use - (plugins - Passenger, Embody) … And do Rotation X at 70-90 divisions, then it is possible to see exactly from the eyes (for a standing or lying character). Hopefully your plugin does all this and more automatically.

And the question is, can it be used in Session Plugin mode??
yea. I will put a screenshot of the plugin settings and a demo video to illustrate the role of my plug-in as much as possible.

The function of this plug-in: to make you lie down (on the bed or on the sofa, etc.) and play the game from a normal point of view.
The conversion process is completed automatically with one button.

In addition, this plug-in already works under Session Plugin mode.

The plugin does not work with Passenger, embody.. While turned off, otherwise there is no way to see from the eyes.
The plugin does not work with Oculus 2, there is no way to use the joystick to immediately go to the top of the Z(it completely disables Z coordinates) (or only along a large arc there is an approximation option)(X - Y works - but at the start the view of the eyes will be at the floor level - without included Passenger, embody -only for approximation ). We are waiting for corrections.

The plugin does not work with Passenger, embody.. While turned off, otherwise there is no way to see from the eyes.
The plugin does not work with Oculus 2, there is no way to use the joystick to immediately go to the top of the Z(it completely disables Z coordinates) (or only along a large arc there is an approximation option)(X - Y works - but at the start the view of the eyes will be at the floor level - without included Passenger, embody -only for approximation ). We are waiting for corrections.
ok, I'll see. I haven't tried the Passenger with it. but I remember it's ok when I use embody with it. and I don't have a Oculus2(I have a oculus quest 2),I'm not sure if it's a special case .

Yes , oculus quest 2 :) .Thx
First question: You can try to enter the embody first and then enter LieDownPlay. It was found that the camera position was slightly offset after rotating the camera Angle (a problem caused by compatible VAM native operations), but a good solution was not found yet. Second problem: Not sure if you are using the latest version. In the latest version I feel that the operation is completely consistent with the VAM control logic(rotate,move,hold joystick to drag).hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom