• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Lexi Undressed with all Free content

Scenes Lexi Undressed with all Free content v2

Veiled Entropy

Reactions
Veiled Entropy submitted a new resource:

Lexi Undressed with all Free content - It's bedtime for Lexi and her friend again. This time with all free clothing!

As promised, here is a new version of my first scene using free hub clothing this time.

I may do yet a third version this time with underwear as well.

Enjoy!

Thanks to all mentioned below for their amazing content:
AcidBubbles.Timeline.280 By: AcidBubbles License: CC BY-SA Link: https://github.com/acidbubbles/vam-timeline
AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.latest By: AshAuryn License: CC BY Link: https://patreon.com/ashauryn
Jachu.Booties.latest...

Read more about this resource...

1679435504938.png

It happens when I hit the Reset button and it tries to load the presets. Maybe you gave them custom names that didn't make it into the var or something like that. A good way to test your vars before submitting is to have a clean install of VaM (only the default packages and no custom anything) and then add your new var. THen go to package manager and load all the missing packages from the hub. If anything is red then it couldn't find it on the hub and if you get error messages like above then something didn't get included in your var.

Ok, I've found the problem. I changed the parameters of the skirt and top in order to have them fall properly but have those settings loaded in a preset and its that preset that the button is set to load. However, I guess the preset doesn't get transfered over in the .var package.

Unfortunately I don't know how to fix this so I will do some research and see if there is a way to fix it or work around it.

Thanks again for your input.

Back
Top Bottom