Lexi Undressed

Scenes Lexi Undressed

Veiled Entropy

Reactions
Veiled Entropy submitted a new resource:

Lexi Undressed - Lexi and her friend are ready for bed. Let's get her undressed!

Hello folks. This is my first scene and it represents the entirety of my animation experience, which is less than a week, so bear with me.

Although this scene is free, it contains paid content from Prestigitis, whose clothing options are excellent!

For those of you who have access to the above mentioned clothing, I hope you enjoy. For all others, I'm sorry but this probably wont work for you.

I'll try to whip up something which doesn't use paid content for all others, but this one is...

Read more about this resource...

Welcome to the scene sharing world @Veiled Entropy ,

If you're struggling with clothgrabspheres, take a look at the FAQ for instructions on how to use them. The weird part you might be missing is that the cgs has to be turned on when in contact with the clothes.
I would also suggest you to use free Hub clothing. As you see with your views/downloads ratio, most people are ignoring your resource because they probably can't get the clothes you have as dependencies and don't want the errors in the error log. I know Prestigities clothes are great, but essentially you're making your scene broken for except a few people. Consider free clothing instead for a free hub scene.
And one more note, pictures help to "sell" the resource, like the saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Hey thanks for the feedback Atani!

I did just upload a new version with all free content and some enhancements. Hopefully the thumbnail is a bit better this time (I assume that's what you meant by "a picture is worth a thousand words").

I hope you enjoy!

I meant pictures in the description area, the thumbnail is too small to see anything. Share a taste of what people will find in the resource to get more interaction.
You also want to keep scene updates in the same resource. Are "Lexi Undressed" and "Lexi Undressed with all Free content" so different that warrant a different resource? Probably not, so better to update as a new version to have your ratings, likes, downloads, and comments all in one place. Or you can have multiple scenes in the VAR too.

I noticed there's a review showing some errors. I find it useful to have a clean VaM folder, just the base program, that I can use to test newly packaged scenes and test for problems. It's one of the topics in ZRSX's guide to VAR packages, also shared in the FAQ (packaging VARs), full of useful tips.

Back
Top Bottom