Hunting-Succubus

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
HunTingSuccuBus
Ϋžπ“—π“Ύπ“·π“½π“²π“·π“°~𝓒𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓾𝓫𝓾𝓼 ۞ submitted a new resource:

LewdMarks Womb Tattoos - This are Wearable Lewd Tattoos made for Female/Futa Gender.

View attachment 3597View attachment 3598View attachment 3599View attachment 3600
LewdMarks Womb Tattoos
This are Wearable Lewd Tattoos made for Female/Futa Gender. can be used to create Fantasy/Succubus/Futanari characters. There are 48 Preset available and a GLOW version which require Emissive clothing texture plugin by Alazii and PostMagic.
If you use Glow version, equip Tattoo first then add...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, Hunting-Succubus! Been dying to try out your glowing tats, but have been experiencing issues loading emission plugin. I'm just droppping by to tell you that i somehow managed to make it work (for me at least) by using Geoshell Skin Emission plugin from Immyneedscake. Wanted to make ppl know that there is an alternative just in case.

Your tats are amazing:love::love:. And it would be a shame if ppl wont be able to try it out for some reason.
Keep up the great work. Cheers:coffee:

How do you change the actual tattoo? I managed to make it glow, that part I get it, but how do I increase its size or change the look of it? What am I missing?

Back
Top Bottom