Clothing Leg prosthetics

mopedlampe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
mopedlampe
mopedlampe submitted a new resource:

Leg prosthesis - 2 different versions of wearable leg prosthetics

I made some wearable leg prosthetics and a new high-res geoshell.
You will find the prosthetics in your clothing section.
For it to look as intended, you will need a special morph for the right leg.
I use a script to hide the whole body and then apply a geoshell with a alpha cutout for the right leg.

The geoshell comes without textures (but i included the regular spec / gloss / normal textures) so you can use your favourite textures on this.
Just open the Geoshell clothing item, and select...

Read more about this resource...

This is really a great work but unfortunately I don't understand how to load it? sorry, not everyone knows how to do this exactly, so a demo or better explanation would be very helpful

You wanted to make the video for us today so that we can use the prostheses, didn't you?

I updated the description with a short instruction video, please have a look at it and tell me if that helps you
Hello, with the textures, I understand that, but the person always keeps white eyes and, above all, that is never the person I would like to have with the prosthesis. I'm also happy to pay them money for a video so I can do it the way I want it to. That's the only way I don't understand it at all, sorry

Hello, with the textures, I understand that, but the person always keeps white eyes and, above all, that is never the person I would like to have with the prosthesis. I'm also happy to pay them money for a video so I can do it the way I want it to. That's the only way I don't understand it at all, sorry
as for the person save a morph preset and a custom clothing preset, then apply the plug in. thiers multiple ways of getting your model to have prostetic.. but yes,

how to fix the white eyes please.

Back
Top Bottom