Question Left breast out of control

Toddy

Reactions
I have a scene were the left breast has unnatural movements. Sometimes it appears to be stuck to the left arm. Sometimes the breast is pointing in odd directions or drooping below the right breast. I removed all plugins that control the physics, switched out the atoms and defaulted/zeroed the morphs and still no fix. What am I missing?

I also have that with some combinations of breast size and pose. A reason might be that the arms are to close to the chest/breasts, touching the colliders that are not accurate. In that case you can try moving the arms and/or chest a bit. You can also check (and adjust) the colliders of the breasts with the collider editor:

Upvote 0
I also have that with some combinations of breast size and pose. A reason might be that the arms are to close to the chest/breasts, touching the colliders that are not accurate. In that case you can try moving the arms and/or chest a bit. You can also check (and adjust) the colliders of the breasts with the collider editor:

It appears that you are correct that it may be a collider issue. However, I have no clue as to what adjustments need to be made using the Collider Editor to fix the issue. I tried disabling all colliders for the left breast as well as the left arm but the result is the same. It could be that I simply am not using the plugin properly. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Upvote 0
When you turn off collisions for the person (in the persons "Control and Physics 1" Tab), then it should be gone, right? Yeah, then it is a collider issue. To me the collidor editor sometimes also feels as if it is not doing what i want it to do ... or like there are still some invisible colliders that I have no access to.

If you turn on the preview (there is also a slider to adjust visibility) to see the size of the colliders, then go through the breast colliders one by one on the right side and adjust the size (I think its called "radius") or the position on one or more of the three axis, so that they do not stick out of the persons skin (you should see that in the preview), maybe that can help if turning them off does not have an effect?

Another thing could be the breasts physics settings:
Turning off hard colliders might help? Or even soft physics, but then ... well ... it affects the physics of the breasts.

And one last thing that comes to my mind is using another plugin that takes over the breasts physics, some morphs and even collider, like this one:

Upvote 0
Using a plugin to control the physics was my first choice. Ironically I initially thought it was a setting in Naturalis that was causing the issue. If I uncheck advanced colliders the breast falls into place but creates other issues to address. I plan to convert the animation to Timeline to have more control and fix a few awkward positions. Unfortunately, this scene has a large number of triggers that I may have to manually transfer over as well. Your brief usage description of the collider editor gave me a much better understanding on how to use it. Once again thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
Try unselecting the auto breast in/out morps in auto behaviour.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 233733.png

Upvote 0
Try unselecting the auto breast in/out morps in auto behaviour.

View attachment 388202
Thanks for the tip. The box was already unchecked. After checking the box it appeared to help a little by making the left breast closer to the size and shape of the right breast. Unfortunately, it does not fix the strange movement and morphs.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom