LAPDANCE - IN HER MIND - FREE VERSION

Scenes LAPDANCE - IN HER MIND - FREE VERSION

trashinator

Reactions
Twitter
trashys_cache
trashinator submitted a new resource:

LAPDANCE - IN HER MIND - FREE VERSION - Get predated by a qt at the club!!! She noticed a manipulable male (you) and overpower you!!!

Get predated by a qt at the club!!! She noticed a manipulable male (you) and overpower you with lusty rizz!!!!!!

View attachment 412021

Including : Lapdance with POV and Freecam Mode (DON'T WORRY, I MADE IT A WHOLE PACKAGE TO BE HOT ENOUGH TO COOM, I COOM MULTIPLE TIMES MYSELF WHEN MAKING THIS, I DONT WANNA BE A SELLOUT AND FORCE YOU TO PAY JUST FOR COOMING, WE'RE BROS IN THIS GOONING...

Read more about this resource...

This is how you clean up dependencies.

It would also help if you detailed the differences between the free and paid versions in the description.

This is how you clean up dependencies.

It would also help if you detailed the differences between the free and paid versions in the description.
thanks for the tips!!

i got a reminder from mod once, that I'm not allowed to promote premium content in the free version's page. does listing the difference is considered ok?

thanks for the tips!!

i got a reminder from mod once, that I'm not allowed to promote premium content in the free version's page. does listing the difference is considered ok?

No premium mentions on the free pages, interesting. That's news to me, I appreciate that actually.
That should mean, however, you're perfectly okay to detail the extra features on the paid version's description page.

As for what happened to mhz14...
All I got were some heartfelt goodbyes but no details. I do remember him having to deal with a lot of red tape and resubmission processes with one of his plugins, but English was not his native language so maybe he got frustrated somewhere down the line? Who knows... hope he's alright though

PS : I don't know why the dependencies are all over the place. There's lots of plugins I don't even use on this scene. If someone know how to clean them up, contact me on X!
The culprits are your dependencies on Veralynn777.Bubblez_2_0_Debut and Nicho.VIP.
You should avoid depending on other scenes at all costs.
Most likely, you just referenced the wrong package when you set up clothing:
Code:
                  {
                     "id" : "Nicho.VIP.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/AnythingFashionVR/AFVR_Fishnet_Apple_top.vam",
                     "internalId" : "AFVR_Fishnet_Apple_top",
                     "enabled" : "true"
                  },
                  {
                     "id" : "Veralynn777.Bubblez_2_0_Debut.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/BooMoon/Breast Piercing/Breast Piercing.vam",
                     "internalId" : "BooMoon:Breast Piercing",
                     "enabled" : "true"
                  },

Back
Top Bottom