Lap Dancer

Paid Scenes Lap Dancer

Vihper

Reactions
Patreon
Vihper
Kind of a weird problem I've only seen in this scene - as she's lowering herself down at about half way through the first animation her body freezes. Her model then remains stuck in that position, regardless if I reset or move to another part of the animation. I attached a few assets to her and the assets will continue to move as if nothing is wrong even after she freezes. Any ideas on what might be the issue?

Kind of a weird problem I've only seen in this scene - as she's lowering herself down at about half way through the first animation her body freezes. Her model then remains stuck in that position, regardless if I reset or move to another part of the animation. I attached a few assets to her and the assets will continue to move as if nothing is wrong even after she freezes. Any ideas on what might be the issue?
Thats very strange, you could check physics settings are at 60hz refresh or higher, that may help. Also try removing the lipsync plugin from the girl, i seem to remember that causing issues like that for some people. I will have an update ready tomorrow which will have some work done on the animations to clean them up a bit more, that could help too.

I've never seen this issue before :oops:
The model completely detaches from its atom controls.

did you try removing the lipsync plugin? i think it is that issue.. Its weird that it happens occasionally for some people.