Lagertha

Scenes Lagertha

Hey Pip.............big Vikings fan.......both are outstanding representations of these characters. Congrats. Have you done any Star Wars characters?
In particular Rey She has been done but not so well as these two Vikings of yours.

Hey Pip.............big Vikings fan.......both are outstanding representations of these characters. Congrats. Have you done any Star Wars characters?
In particular Rey She has been done but not so well as these two Vikings of yours.
I am a big Star Wars fan. I'm hoping to work my way through a few popular TV shows/Films so I'll add Star Wars to the list.

Yea, I am a BIG celebrities "Fan" in general. The problem with "them" is they can look completely different in several movies/TV shows so it kinda is very tricky to get them right. Not to mention what they look like in REAL life. LOL.....For example: Bamair1984 did Katheryn Winnick & it was excellent but NOT Lagertha. What Pip has done here is a DEAD on representation of Lagertha & also of Queen Aslaug. A good example of this is Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones). I mean she is two almost two different people. Real life brown hair & GOT Blonde & completely different look. So it really matters what the artist is shooting for. That's why I felt compelled to make comment on Pip's two from Vikings, a show a really liked but nobody had done their characters.

Back
Top Bottom