Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Lady Kasdaya's Little Big Booba Hug Scene - Basic giantess succubus boob hug, lightly animated.

The Lady Kasadya, Mistress of Lust (giantess "basic" form) enjoying a pleasant boob hug with her latest plaything.

Kind of a re-release, but not. Released for a patron and some other folks who asked for the scene from the below GIF, animated + with a guy.

The animated/guy version wasn't included in her previous Basic Form release (see below the GIF) because it took some work to remove/replace copyrighted assets and morphs, plus some physics and animation issues, so this VAR still isn't...

Read more about this resource...

Where can one find test2.SATYRKING-test ? I've never heard of it. What does it do?

I'll take a look and see if I can figure out how it relates to this scene, but I think it's safe to say that you can ignore the error.
To save you some trouble... :)

It's referencing custom male OpenXXL morph at quite low value.Not sure how much of a impact that 0.0014 is,
or how much of a difference there is compared to built-in auto male/Morph/Anus/OpenXXL morph.
If I am not mistaken it's exactly the same morph...only local copy of it.

"uid" : "test2.SATYRKING-test.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi",
"name" : "OpenXXL",
"value" : "0.001478259"

To save you some trouble... :)

It's referencing custom male OpenXXL morph at quite low value.Not sure how much of a impact that 0.0014 is,
or how much of a difference there is compared to built-in auto male/Morph/Anus/OpenXXL morph.
If I am not mistaken it's exactly the same morph...only local copy of it.

"uid" : "test2.SATYRKING-test.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi",
"name" : "OpenXXL",
"value" : "0.001478259"

Oh, that frickin morph. That morph absolutely shouldn't be in it, isn't necessary, and I have tried removing it without success. I downloaded something from Satyrking (apparently) ages ago, and now it seems like just about every fkin male model I use has some automatic level of "OpenXXL" and it's "locked" in some way, as though it's used in a combo morph, so I can't zero it out. In fact, it probably errors because I removed the morph from the VAR so it wouldn't do the same shit to anyone else.
Like I said before, safe to ignore, and sorry about the annoying dependency error.

I manually took it out of the JSON here. I've heard of other morphs that act as an STD of sorts, and force their way into every other character of that gender. Maybe this is one of them.

Attachments

• KasadyaBoobaHug.json
    393.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom