Lady D futa taker pov

Scenes Lady D futa taker pov

I sexually identify as a can of redbull... why do you care????
Just ignore the content you dont like...
Hey the scene is buggy for me lady D is like 10 feet tall and glitching inside the roof maybe because of the missing morph pack i tried to install it but couldn't :(

The only extra morph used from Morph.Morphs_Mega_Pack inside Lady Alcina Dimitrescu ILTS v1.1 is Glute scale Z set at 1

"uid" : "Morph.Morphs_Mega_Pack.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Glute scale Z.vmi",
"name" : "Glute scale Z",
"value" : "1"

And exact same morph can be found inside Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite, gotta love when people use unnecessary stuff. :ROFLMAO:
hash.jpg

Last edited:
There is more to this than just nuking a few files in addonpackages. I got the first, broken, version of lady D, and deleting and downloading the latest hasn't helped. I've just tried a completely fresh install of VaM together with a new windows user to remove all caching issues, it's still like she's scaled twice and her head is being crushed by the ceiling.

Are you sure you're building with v6 of the morph? If I ensure I only have the latest morph then I get a double-scaled mess, if I switch to v3 morph she's the right size. v3 only changes her body shape, not her size. v6 changes both shape and size, which then combines with the scale of 1.520, hits the ceiling and then gets crushed.

After my clean install test I went back to having both and messed with the morph and scale sliders. I can get something sensible by using v3 instead of v6 and leaving the scale at 1.520

This is v3 with a scale of 1.520
1624317683038.png

This is v6 with a scale of 1.520
1624317800279.png

v6 with a scale of 1.0
1624317975574.png

If I mess about with v6 and scaling while freezing/unfreezing physics I can get her to stand straight at 1.0 scaling, she's hovering several feet off the floor and gets crushed as soon as physics is unfrozen, but hey, thought it was worth mentioning in case it gives some clues. It looks like her hand and feet line up when she is moved down again so that might be a lot closer to what you're seeing/aiming for. Hmm, is her initial right hand position supposed to be on her own hip, or ready to touch the players shoulder?

Either way if I switch to v3 morph the scene seems to come to life :)

Thanks so much for making this, sorry if the above is a bit dry, I got stuck into debugging mode to try and work out what was going on!

There is more to this than just nuking a few files in addonpackages. I got the first, broken, version of lady D, and deleting and downloading the latest hasn't helped. I've just tried a completely fresh install of VaM together with a new windows user to remove all caching issues, it's still like she's scaled twice and her head is being crushed by the ceiling.

Are you sure you're building with v6 of the morph? If I ensure I only have the latest morph then I get a double-scaled mess, if I switch to v3 morph she's the right size. v3 only changes her body shape, not her size. v6 changes both shape and size, which then combines with the scale of 1.520, hits the ceiling and then gets crushed.

After my clean install test I went back to having both and messed with the morph and scale sliders. I can get something sensible by using v3 instead of v6 and leaving the scale at 1.520

This is v3 with a scale of 1.520

This is v6 with a scale of 1.520

v6 with a scale of 1.0

If I mess about with v6 and scaling while freezing/unfreezing physics I can get her to stand straight at 1.0 scaling, she's hovering several feet off the floor and gets crushed as soon as physics is unfrozen, but hey, thought it was worth mentioning in case it gives some clues. It looks like her hand and feet line up when she is moved down again so that might be a lot closer to what you're seeing/aiming for. Hmm, is her initial right hand position supposed to be on her own hip, or ready to touch the players shoulder?

Either way if I switch to v3 morph the scene seems to come to life :)

Thanks so much for making this, sorry if the above is a bit dry, I got stuck into debugging mode to try and work out what was going on!

I am using the ilovetaylorswift.Lady_Alcina_Dimitrescu_ILTS.3.var and in my female morphs tab i see Lady D v3, which is the morph im using here...

I tried to download female lady D again right now and replace my origianl addonpack and tested the scene and it still works, and i still see that it is using a v3 morph from that addonpack....

the v6 morph is the outdated broken one from the first lady D pack if im not mistaken.
Im still not sure why its broken for some people even if they only have the latest pack with lady D with correct morph..

the v6 morph is the outdated broken one from the first lady D pack if im not mistaken.
Im still not sure why its broken for some people even if they only have the latest pack with lady D with correct morph..

I am facepalming so hard right now. I downloaded v3, thought I had accidently gotten the wrong version, deleted it, and used a copy of v6 thinking it was the updated version based on the name. I just tested it and after switching to v3, everything works as it should.

I am using the ilovetaylorswift.Lady_Alcina_Dimitrescu_ILTS.3.var and in my female morphs tab i see Lady D v3, which is the morph im using here...

I tried to download female lady D again right now and replace my origianl addonpack and tested the scene and it still works, and i still see that it is using a v3 morph from that addonpack....

HAH! Nailed it! Thanks for detailing what you're seeing. The actual problem is .latest points to v6, but if you hit the hub and browse to Lady A you see v3 as the main one. Looks like the version numbers are screwing with the system and an auto-download from a hub reference gets v6 but a manual download lets you get v3

So, after clearing out and hitting your hub we see it's referencing .latest, then if you download from there you get v6 and much borkedness
1624391446383.png

But if you hit Lady A directly via the hub you see it's got v3 up for grabs
1624391529256.png

So the fix is to ensure you have v3 and to not trust the automatic reference and version linking :)

Man, this is just like the mess I have to deal with at work when pulling down packages to make programs with, 99% of the time the automated systems are great, but the 1% of the time they mess up it takes you 99% of your time to fix it!

Thanks for the help on this, I'll give ilovetaylorswift a poke to see if they can give the .latest version a kick and a point in the right direction.

Hey, I love your scenes, but their penises always seem too small compared to your shots, any idea why?

great work my friend. Btw is there any way to use the lady d voice lines/audio in other scenes? Thanks

Idk if this is a problem or i'm just stupid, but is there a link for the v3 Lady D model?, i've looked all over but haven't been able to find that specific model. (EDIT) Nevermind im a retard, i found it.

scene works perfectly fine but it is not pov for some reason how can i make the scene taker pov?

Back
Top Bottom