KWB Series - Tuesday

Looks KWB Series - Tuesday

KWB

Featured Contributor
Reactions
KinkyWhiteBread submitted a new resource:

KWB Series - Tuesday - Muscular Submissive

Part of my seven part series: Tuesday, to help you power through the week

Please note, I am incompetent and created this with other people's assets. I included everyone who's great content helped me to put this together. If someone was excluded, it was because I don't know how to read the License Reference Report. Anything used will be removed at the request of the original creator.

Project Canyon (Morph Merger)
Riddler (Textures)
RenVR
SupaRioAmeteur
Korisaki
Hunting-Succubus
Damarmau...

Read more about this resource...

just a tip: please try to avoid over-stretching (moving the control node too far away from the part they are connected to). use comply mode for the nodes to pose as much as possible, then put nodes you want to lock in place in lock mode. e.g. , I did put the hands and feet nodes in lock position mode (after I did reset the node position to the geometry, by setting it to comply) , and adjusted them so the cuffs match up to the rings.
1670108298778.png

Neat, I will have to try that more in the future. My VR headset is currently fucked so I am bumbling through the Desktop version.

.... and this scene reminds me that we still have no gaged voice soundpack..... wonder if the regular samples can transformed with some filtering and resonator(s) audio processing ..... my ol' ears are pretty busted (what, there is something beyond 6000 Hz ? :p) , so I guess it's better for someone with better hearing to
try create something like this.

KWB updated KWB Series - Tuesday with a new update entry:

Dependency Fix/Single Gender

Damarmau taught me how to actually fix the dependencies. praise be. enjoy!

I'm having to fiddle with some textures and assets to get everything working so I put these looks back to single genders. I don't know if I'll double up again, especially since the futa plugin is out.

Also, with all the other looks I've done, she seemed a little plain by comparison. I took the opportunity to update her for the enjoyment of the masses. Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom