KWB Series - Salem

Looks KWB Series - Salem

KWB

Featured Contributor
Reactions
KWB submitted a new resource:

KWB Series - Salem - Perfectly Normal Girl who is definitely not a vampire

View attachment 302492
Character for October: Salem, a perfectly normal girl who is definitely not a vampire. Also, please invite her in, it's cold outside.

Please note, I am a talentless hack. Anything I have used that belongs to someone else will be removed by request; anything I did not credit can be found in the sidebar thingy. Please support the creators who created the creations I used to create things, so they can create more things for me to create more things.

Read more about this resource...

Love this look! I was wondering what cape that is in the preview image, as well as that middle nose ring.

Love this look! I was wondering what cape that is in the preview image, as well as that middle nose ring.
Hey, nose ring is from BooMoon's Piercing Pack and the cloak is from Kemanete's Clothing Pack 1

Piggybacking on the previous question about the preview image, may I ask where the corset/fishnet combo comes from? It looks rad.

Thanks for taking the time to make her.

How do I get the cross on her forehead like in the screenshot? I have all listed dependencies so not sure if I'm being dumb or naw lol

Back
Top Bottom