Kiyah

Looks Kiyah

enoeht

Featured Contributor
Reactions
enoeht submitted a new resource:

Kiyah - Cute Look

I have been slowly working on this one for some time now.
Today, I present to you, Kiyah! I've spent way too much time on this look! Multiple times in and out of Blender to DAZ to VAM etc.
Learned alot along the way, during the creation of this look.
Hope you all like Kiyah! She has been waiting to finally meet you! <3 :D

Comes with Look (inside saves/scene/enoeht folder), Custom created morphs, Appearance preset, Pose preset and Clothing preset.

Credits:
everlaster and Ren for...

Read more about this resource...

The gym shorts depenency in this scene is messed up btw.
It should be enoeht.Gym_Shorts.latest but it is referencing enoeht.GymShorts.latest (which doesn't exist on hub).
Either that or rename the Gym_Shorts resource to GymShorts

Cute look!

please use these fixed json files and appearance preset to make it load your gymshorts :)

Attachments

• meta.json
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
  • et-Kiyah.json
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Preset_et-Kiyah.vap
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
where can i find the environments in the screenshots? cant find them on VamTastic's resource page.

The gym shorts depenency in this scene is messed up btw.
It should be enoeht.Gym_Shorts.latest but it is referencing enoeht.GymShorts.latest (which doesn't exist on hub).
Either that or rename the Gym_Shorts resource to GymShorts

Cute look!
Yep, I just now realized that. Strange that I didn't have any errors until now. I also didn't get any notifications from your post. That's why I guess I am just now seeing it. Thanks for the heads up!

please use these fixed json files and appearance preset to make it load your gymshorts :)
Thanks, zoidberg! As I mentioned above, I didn't get any notifications.

where can i find the environments in the screenshots? cant find them on VamTastic's resource page.
Most of them are just background images on an image panel. I will update this post with links to environments used, in a few minutes.

Updated :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom