Kisha Pink Dildo Demo

Assets Kisha Pink Dildo Demo

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Kisha Pink Dildo Demo - Double ended pink dildo

I have ran into some issue with some of my scenes using paid assets that I was not aware of, I have since removed the violating scenes, and am working to edit out and replace the violating content.

I am still relatively new to this and have made some mistakes I'm tiring to correct.

My sincere apologies to any creator that did not receive proper credit or whos paid assets ended up in my scenes.

I will do my best to make sure going forward that I will pay closer attention to the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

I haven't downloaded it, but this looks like a basic VAM shape to me (ISCapsule with higher Y scale).
There's no need to post a resource for such a simple built-in shape, mate. Just include it directly into your scenes. If you really want it to be reusable, make it as a subscene for yourself :)

Btw you don't need to remove Molmark's two sided dildoes from your scenes: it was released for free under CC licence! The licence is CC-BY, you just need to add a credit line referring to it; that's all.

On a side note, I don't know which content was problematic but as long as it wasn't intentional and that you're willing to fix it, it's alright.

Cheers, to more CC content!

Back
Top Bottom