Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Kira: "Modern Werewolf" - When a genetic experiment goes wrong... or, accidentally, really really RIGHT...

View attachment 226476
(Environment credit: @Damarmau)

Meet Kira, a "modern werewolf"!

She's smart, she sweet, she's strong... but this "good girl" isn't man's best friend! And she sure as heck isn't loyal.... she was born to breed.
Where did this unique creature come from? Using AI to drive gene hybridization, researchers sought to combine dog DNA with that of
Canis rufus, the red wolf, in a bid to help save this endangered species by increasing...

Read more about this resource...

hi, is this a patreon download or an discord link something download?
is that file directly avaiable at your patreon - or i have to use discord for download?

hi, is this a patreon download or an discord link something download?
is that file directly avaiable at your patreon - or i have to use discord for download?
Hi, thanks for asking! The link to the download is in the post on my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/posts/80499128 for easy access). Discord isn't involved in any way.

ok then you have an supporter more :) thx for response (i dont support art anymore what is an complicated discord linking stuff) i realy hate that

btw, your werewolf is just amazing!, i will play with audiomate later and show here the result ;)
later than am a bit bussy today

-> am working on that insane one, manny work ^^
(turn the sound on ^^)

This is a look I've been searching and waiting for since I first installed VAM. I absolutely love it. There's just one problem, though, and I'm hoping you might be able to help me. The teeth aren't lining up properly. I've turned off tongue collisions but I don't know what else to do to fix this.

It doesn't seem to matter which scene. Whenever I load the appearance(both the one you provided and the one I created), this happens.

2023-03-28 20_46_41-VaM.png

i dont have that problem here hmm, thats funny
Yeah, it's super weird. I can use teeth position morphs to put them back into place, but no matter what scene I've tested with, they always end up way out of place. The only exception to this is the scene syrinxo provided.

Have you tried adding ColliderEditor to her in your new scene, loading the Kira2 collider preset, and then saving and reloading the scene? I should try that myself, honestly... suspect that internal head colliders (not tongue) might have something to do with it.

Otherwise, I have zero clue what causes this - all I know is that when I sculpt a morph and then pull it from DAZ into VAM, if there's a weird face shape, it has a chance of happening. It may have something to do with the rigging of the upper jaw, because re-rigging in DAZ (though I have no idea HOW) and re-exporting
the morph can sometimes fix it.
This is a very strange case because it looked fine on initial morph export, but then sometimes it is a problem... and sometimes not. I was hoping it wouldn't pop up much for folks, but it seems likely that it's pretty pervasive.

My solution, sorry to say, is to brute-forced her jaws with morphs, as you did. Apologies for that extra bother!! 🤷‍♂️😞

I love how she looks, great job on her.

But I was wondering would female canine genitals be possible in VaM or even something you would consider? Since it'd add to her other feral touches like the multi-boobs lol.

Last edited:
Putting the Multiple boobs on using morph is easy enough. Can you add a skin texture to your folder with the extra 4 nipples. That way any women can be an alien with 6 boobs. I tried to do it, and might be able to figure it out but was having an issue with the transparency. Any way if it is something you could do easy, please do.

I looked at some of your stuff, and you have real talent. I joined your Patreon page.

Thanks for creating this, VaM is desperately in need for more high-quality furry/monster content. I also really appreciate that you made the multi-boob morph optional. That said, any chance you could also have a texture option without the extra nipples? It's just really jarring to me.

Thanks for creating this, VaM is desperately in need for more high-quality furry/monster content. I also really appreciate that you made the multi-boob morph optional. That said, any chance you could also have a texture option without the extra nipples? It's just really jarring to me.

Alternatively, for those of us out here with the opposite issue, is it possible to get a morph of just the extra nipples without the breast swelling? It creates weird "flabs" when she is posed in certain ways, but the extra nipples otherwise make her look more feral and it's quite hot.

Also, a fluffier tail would be awesome, but I understand the challenges there. I have a collection of tails at this point and they're all hard to manage.

The transition between tail and body is always sorely neglected on furry characters but Syrinxo put some effort in trying to create a better tail/spine/butt addition, and that's also appreciated. Tails are extensions of the spine and the anus should be positioned directly under the tail, but most furry characters on VAM that have tails it just looks like a long tuft of hair sticking straight out the back.

Just wanted to let you know, I used an online site to create the texture. So now I can have any look with 6 breasts. I did use the decalmaker plugin to apply the texture.

Back
Top Bottom