Kindred (with & without futa)

Paid Looks Kindred (with & without futa)

Hi,

why is the scene loading like this ?

2021-12-11 16_13_47-VaM.png

There is really nothing visable loading the scene.
Only a empty nothing.

I have to zoom out like ages to even see THIS picture at all which is entire wrong positioned.

2021-12-11 15_59_02-VaM.png

Immersion killer ;)

ALso even if i rotate the camera the background is just that tiny pic.

2021-12-11 16_22_13-VaM.png

Looks entire wrong and nothing is as expected to look like amazing in the screenshots :(

Same happens in Kindred and Kindred Futa

Can you please rebuild the scene(s) to load correct and look as in your screenshots ?

I wonder that you do not see this before releasing the scenes to be honest.
I am so immersed from your screenshots alltime and this is really nothing i would expect to see if i open a usually beauty Sharr VAR.

Greetings

Last edited:
Hi,

why is the scene loading like this ?

View attachment 81195

There is really nothing visable loading the scene.
Only a empty nothing.

I have to zoom out like ages to even see THIS picture at all which is entire wrong positioned.

View attachment 81191

Immersion killer ;)

ALso even if i rotate the camera the background is just that tiny pic.

View attachment 81196

Looks entire wrong and nothing is as expected to look like amazing in the screenshots :(

Same happens in Kindred and Kindred Futa

Can you please rebuild the scene(s) to load correct and look as in your screenshots ?

I wonder that you do not see this before releasing the scenes to be honest.
I am so immersed from your screenshots alltime and this is really nothing i would expect to see if i open a usually beauty Sharr VAR.

Greetings
When I take the picture, I adjust the lighting and FOV to look good from a single angle.
I take pictures in VR and if you turn on the window streamer which is where their eyes are looking, you can see the angle I use.

How do i turn on the window streamer ?
I still see a flaw in the scene loading like this.

I like your Art really but my opinion is such things should be activated from scratch to offer perfect immersion and not please people to fix that now by hand alltime loading the Scene. I want to immerse myself and not put work into something to even be able to enjoy a scene.

Back
Top Bottom