• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Keyboard Shortcuts

Plugins Keyboard Shortcuts 12

lfe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
lfe submitted a new resource:

Keyboard Shortcuts - Configure keyboard or gamepad to control the camera, atoms, other plugins, preferences, and more

Configure keyboard or gamepad to control the camera, atoms, other plugins, preferences, and more

Add the plugin to your scene
  • Click Add Plugin on either an atom or the Session Plugins tag from within VaM.
  • Click Select File... and choose LFE.KeyboardShortcuts.(version) on the left.
  • Choose the KeyboardShortcuts.cslist file
Configure your keyboard shortcuts

Click Open Custom UI on the KeyboardShortcuts plugin.

The dropdowns...

Read more about this resource...

Can confirm, rip for now. But let's be patient, eventually we'll get updated version :+)

Thanks for the heads up. I will need to Patreon up and then learn and do some testing. Probably a couple of days.

In version 1.20.0.10 when I set this as a session plugin it creates a lot of extra loading time between scenes, almost enough to make me think the program has hung. Any ideas? I was trying to use it as a "default session plugin" but, found this when I was trying to track down what was causing all the extra loading times between scenes.

In version 1.20.0.10 when I set this as a session plugin it creates a lot of extra loading time between scenes, almost enough to make me think the program has hung. Any ideas? I was trying to use it as a "default session plugin" but, found this when I was trying to track down what was causing all the extra loading times between scenes.
Thank you for letting me know. I just cause it to do the same thing. It is a bug and I will work on smushing it.

Great plugin, I usei it to be able to move the camera around with a gamepad to take screenshots while some dance or idle plays.
Only thing it's missing is being able to make the PrtScn button, it's what I use to print screen with reshade, or is there any way to do so currently that I'm not aware of?

I had to edit this to remove mouse move as a trigger. Go to set up a hotkey and accidentally move your mouse = sucks for you. You should consider disabling it officially. I'm not sure when it would be useful.

Good idea. I do that by accident a lot. Maybe I make it an option in case someone found it useful in someway.

I noticed that sometimes (lately - often) the person/atom's plugins' variables completely disappear from the choice menu (I'd like to make things toggle-moving for example) - is it intended? Those variables/values were last on this list, now they're gone... Unless I'm missing something?

1604464216526.png

I have seen this happen too. There is some bug with the refresh logic I have that I have not tracked down yet.

In the mean time, reload the keyboard shortcut plugin and it should rescan everything in the scene.

will look into it sorry =(

I have seen this happen too. There is some bug with the refresh logic I have that I have not tracked down yet.

In the mean time, reload the keyboard shortcut plugin and it should rescan everything in the scene.

will look into it sorry =(
Yup, tried - I didn't manage to make it work though. It happens at random - one VaM session-run the plugin sees everything, as it should, but mostly it doesn't. The plugin doesn't seem to use "run as admin" Windows feature for this, right?

Yup, tried - I didn't manage to make it work though. It happens at random - one VaM session-run the plugin sees everything, as it should, but mostly it doesn't. The plugin doesn't seem to use "run as admin" Windows feature for this, right?
No admin permission needed. I am not that savage =)

I have added it to my bug list. Hardest thing is getting it to break in a way that I can catch it in the act and fix it.

No admin permission needed. I am not that savage =)

I have added it to my bug list. Hardest thing is getting it to break in a way that I can catch it in the act and fix it.
I usually tend to use it as scene plugin, not session one, cause I can then save the use of it in a scene. I think it happens after loading a previously made/edited scene, which didn't happen to use this plugin or maybe has traces of it's use?

I usually tend to use it as scene plugin, not session one, cause I can then save the use of it in a scene. I think it happens after loading a previously made/edited scene, which didn't happen to use this plugin or maybe has traces of it's use?
That helps a lot thank you.

Back
Top Bottom