Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
figgybear_
Patreon
figgybear
figgybear submitted a new resource:

Kenji - Japanese guy who loves showing his body off.

View attachment 147456
View attachment 147457
View attachment 147458View attachment 147460View attachment 147463

Kenji is a Japanese guy who loves going to festivals. He loves wearing his fundoshi and showing his body off.
Kenji was semi-inspired by Wakka from FFX (without the orange hair haha). He comes with 5 pieces of clothing his hachimaki (bandana), happi (kimono/coat), haramaki (abdomen wrap), fundoshi (underwear) and Buddha bead bracelet.

Enjoy...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, Figgybear!
Great work! I was using the fundoshi on Kenji and a custom model, but I cannot seem to fix it like the one on your photos. They look all scrunched up in the front.. Is there a setting I can change for this? Thank you!
Also, I hope you release a series of male underwear as well. Such as jocks and such. :D

Hi, Figgybear!
Great work! I was using the fundoshi on Kenji and a custom model, but I cannot seem to fix it like the one on your photos. They look all scrunched up in the front.. Is there a setting I can change for this? Thank you!
Also, I hope you release a series of male underwear as well. Such as jocks and such. :D

Hi Shioni! Are you using it on a custom model? I'll try it out on my vam and get back to you :D

I released a neon underwear bundle and other underwear with my other releases on Patreon. I have compression undies packaged with Damian.
Regarding jockstraps. I'm planning to make them soon haha

Hi, Figgybear!

Hi I sent you a PM. :D

Back
Top Bottom