Kelly

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Kelly - Tiny, tall, heavy, small, customize her to whatever you like man ;)

The weak should fear the strong

So I played around in some older scenes and found this half baked look I made years ago. (Fun fact: in a sense Kelly now predates Sam 🤔) Though back then I used some DAZ textures on it so I had to find some textures I could actually use to publish here. Since then riddler has made so many high quality skins available on here it's ridicuouls, this look would look like nothing if it...

Read more about this resource...

PetaZwega updated Kelly with a new update entry:

Automatic Dependency Downloader

Hands up if you encountered this problem: you download a scene/look not hosted on the Hub. You could use the built-in system and search for all missing dependencies but you have many scenes, looks and assets in your VaM folder and you dont want EVERY needed dependency, right? So the tedious hunt for whatever version of dependencies needed begins. After a while you're finally ready to start up the resource, but what's that? It seems some dependency is still missing or the creator used an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am really sorry to ask this but when I get looks in VR, they load a scene and I can save the appearance preset.
When I download them here what folder do I put them in? The only one I see with /var files is addonpackages

but how do I find it? Load scene doesn't pull it up and when I load appearances it doesn't show up.

Again sorry for asking this.. It's just way faster to use keyboard and web to obtain assets and I wanted to steamline it a little. Load general?

Or do I unpack the var and place those contents somewhere?

This is all automatic when you browse the hub using vr, it inocculates the download into your library so it shows up

I wonder how did you get such a performance in the breast movement with the hands, did you use a particular plugin for that? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom