Scenes Keep fit class mocap. The full version is NOW FREE

50_shades

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
VR_50_shades
50_shades submitted a new resource:

Keep fit class. FULL VERSION - Interactive Seamless Motion capture. Pick your girl and choose your own routine

Keep fit class with Seamless Motion capture transitions.

Load your own custom look and give her a workout. Click a button and wait till she moves seamlessly into the next exercise. You can play this in any order or just leave her sweating it out in one exercise move.

View attachment 174107

View attachment 174108

Read more about this resource...

First, thanks for donating this to the world. Secondly though, when I load this scene, the girl instantly starts quiver uncontrollably which rapidly increases until she explodes and disappears from the screen. Any idea why this happens? Thanks

HAAAAAAAHAAAA, I love that last post. Anyway, I had no such issues. You do excellent work. I will work around to supporting you this year for sure. I rotate, as I cannot afford to support all the great creators for VAM. Anyway, I had an idea that can kind of turn this scene into a game not sure how possible it is. First the player selects a model . This model is a fat little pig of a creature, maybe show her with a chicken leg in her hand or a cooked pig under her arm. Stains all over her XXXL tent clothing. The game is to turn her into a relatively thin beautiful woman. So, as she goes through various exercises, she slowly starts to morph into a thinner better looking version of herself. With better looking and fitting clothing. Maybe have different exercises morph different parts of the body. So, to get things right, the player need to work the areas needed. No fooling around, she is forced to idle now and then to rest for a random amount of time 10-20 seconds, but once the light turns green to exercise, the player needs to start exercising. As soon as she had gone idle, she again, gets pie in her hand and starts to slowly morph fatter. When the player is done, the player selects done. And the game calculates (some how) her beauty score from 1 -10. Maybe have a guy too, so the ladies can enjoy it as well. LOL IDK this could be a lot of work, but maybe not with someone like you. One day I hope to learn to code.

Back
Top Bottom