• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Kaya Krosser

Paid Looks Kaya Krosser

that strap cloth looks interesting to me, where from
It's from nowhere. I make the clothing. Here's some pointers to make a harness In blender. 1. use torus rings and place them where you want them. To create the straps, use a flat plane and extrude it around the exported model. Use a mirror modifier where needed, and the solidifier to thicken the flat plane. I will more likely make more types of harnesses. I'm about to update this harness with a so that the back doesn't go straight down. I'll show you an update in about 30 minutes or so.

Attachments

• Harness.png
    Harness.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
That was quick lol. I still got to re unwrap it and assign it to material which will take 2 minutes. I added a new torus and extruded the straps around it.

Attachments

• Harness2.png
    Harness2.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 0
Awesome, I know you know how. How do you get the ear rings to have physics like you do in some of your posts. Also I can attach a copy of the harness if you like. Is this a public discussion?
the basic principle is doc in this post. there are some advanced techniques may be floating in my discord server https://discord.gg/sf8mEcaDUg

Awesome, I know you know how. How do you get the ear rings to have physics like you do in some of your posts. Also I can attach a copy of the harness if you like. Is this a public discussion?
I would love to have that harness, its simple but great design, open breasts no bad deforms