KATIE

Looks KATIE

158 dependencies? What!? :unsure: o_O
You need all of them to get the same look or...?

Edit: Ok I see its the same with the other looks. I feel like 95% of the dependencies are not even needed. But at the same time it would a pain to figure out which ones you need & which ones you don't.

Last edited:
Always a problem with dependencies, its not that difficult just edit the meta.json and erease all dependencies from there wolverine, thats why your looks dont make it to the main page, and its a shame because you are quite talented.

Always a problem with dependencies, its not that difficult just edit the meta.json and erease all dependencies from there wolverine, thats why your looks dont make it to the main page, and its a shame because you are quite talented.

I must have a corrupt version or something because i always have this issue no matter what i upload. After the update regarding the security issues I've had errors left and right both on my content and others. I didn't know about the json file trick but will try that. Do i need to delete all of them or keep certain ones? I'll fix the file and reupload it either way. Also what files are needed when I use the package builder? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

I'm having the same issue. It's odd that I can't find this as an appearance preset or a scene in VAM.
Strange, sorry to hear about the troubles. You can try checking in the morphs panel and searching for Katie. I might upload the scene to make it easier if that fails.

Yeah upload the scene. I did find katie in the morphs, but there are two and the results from the sliders are strange looking.

She looks hot .... but she does not show up anywhere. I looked at the var file and she is under the Save folder. Shouldn't she be in the "Custom" folder? All my other models that work well are under that directory.

Please wolverine, she is cute as hell. Do a clean package for her.

- Clean the dependencies.
- Just provide her with a simple black scene so she is easily viewable.
- Move her in the custom folder to make sure that she shows up in the appearance.

She looks awesome, but getting her to show up is quite complicated.

Other than that! Great work on the model itself!

She looks hot .... but she does not show up anywhere. I looked at the var file and she is under the Save folder. Shouldn't she be in the "Custom" folder? All my other models that work well are under that directory.

- Move her in the custom folder to make sure that she shows up in the appearance.

I second the motion.

Hey Babell99, sorry again for the troubles. I have a lot of morph packs and content, i basically used morph merger and cleared all un-used resources in the menu before prepping the package. I selected her json file in the package builder and not sure what went wrong. How do i clean the dependencies? I’ll try and do this asap. Thank you

Same issues as last time .:(
Only way to fix it is to unpack it then start from scratch and do it as a scene then a look.
I had to do this for your ROSE and then people would message me to share your work which isnt ideal lol

You do really good looks but you need to make sure they work for even the newest user or you'll always get endless questions and complaints :-/

PS what clothing exactly did you use?

Also this is the best i could do to recreate it....

Also for anyone who wants to fix this then do this (like last time).
  • open package manager
  • ALL (find the wolverine katie)
  • UNPACK IT
  • Then go find it in the addon packages (wolverine katie)
  • copy and paste the save and custom folders into the main dir
  • SOMETIMES you then need to go into SAVE and get the katie and put it into scene (if its not working).
  • It now should be a scene ..but it looks like crap :(
  • So save katie as an appearance.
  • Load up your fav girl with 3 point lights and emotions and whatever it is you like to fuck and then go into appearance and select katie who will be the last look you saved.
  • And then you'll need to dress her etc.
  • Add bells and whistles.
  • Save as a scene and as an appearance over the bad one and or delete the crap. Keep VAM tidy :)
  • ENJOY

Good luck :-D

fuckmecyberdick.png

PS if and when you fix it ill give you a 5 star review but nothing until it works for all :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom