Hairstyles Kate Hair Collection - 5 Full Hairstyles

Miki

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
MikiDesign
Miki submitted a new resource:

Kate Hair Collection - 5 different hairs made from one base, all full individual working variants with lots of curls!

View attachment 1295So I've taken much of what I have learned from many hundreds of hours styling random hairs and come up with a nice balanced one that I used as a base to make 5 total styles.

The original version was the top left one in the image, with tons of slider-fu and some further hair thread modifications to make the rest of them.

Additionally, I made a male folder copy of them so they can be used for whatever your preference.

To grab them, follow that download...

Read more about this resource...

Miki updated Kate Hair Collection - 5 Full Hairstyles with a new update entry:

Kate Hair Collection - 5 Full Hairstyles - Now Free!

So I've taken much of what I have learned from many hundreds of hours styling random hairs and come up with a nice balanced one that I used as a base to make 5 total styles.

Kate_3840x2160-01.jpeg

The original version was the top left one in the image, with tons of slider-fu and some further hair thread modifications to make the rest of them.

Additionally, I made a male folder copy of them so they can be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yep. Just tried it again and it just downloads a file named "kate". If it's downloading kate.zip for you then nevermind me, obviously my firefox is doing something screwy.

Yep. Just tried it again and it just downloads a file named "kate". If it's downloading kate.zip for you then nevermind me, obviously my firefox is doing something screwy.
Yes the file name is Kate.zip let me know if you get it working otherwise I might have to consider uploading the VAR directly.