Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
pogdaddyVAM
Patreon
pogdaddy
pogdaddy submitted a new resource:

Karasi - The Club Carouser - Just the right amount of thicc to make sure you notice her all over the dance floor~

Winner of the March Community Poll in my discord! All aspects of Karasi were chosen in a "build a bear" style poll from hair type and color down to body shape and sizes. If you'd like to participate in the next one please join my discord and apply for the Community Poll role in the poll channel so you don't miss your chance to vote! https://discord.gg/ayxewnyszQ

KtAUL4Q.jpg

q3oDiu1.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hi, your character looks great! I am also interested in that environment you posed your character in for these preview screenshots. Do you know where I can obtain this environment asset? Thank you for the sharing your character! Much appreciated.

Hi, your character looks great! I am also interested in that environment you posed your character in for these preview screenshots. Do you know where I can obtain this environment asset? Thank you for the sharing your character! Much appreciated.
Heya! Sorry to inform you that this is actually just a flat background image of a nightclub that I matched the lighting in the scene to. Looks like I pulled it off! 😅

Heya! Sorry to inform you that this is actually just a flat background image of a nightclub that I matched the lighting in the scene to. Looks like I pulled it off! 😅

Well, that was pretty clever, I'll say! :ROFLMAO: Maybe, one day, someone in the VaM community will make an environment similar to this! It looks pretty sweet, if I may say so.

Back
Top Bottom