Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Kamasutra 2 with Elves as Futa or Male + Video | FREE - This time with the elves Elenil. Has Male and Futa options, light settings and customizations

View attachment 317342

Kamasutra part 2: This time with the elves Elenil, created by @Ark1F1
Scene has Male and Futa options both as elf.
In the menu you can make small changes to the female look and change scene options.

View attachment 317330
View attachment 317332
View attachment 317334
View attachment 317341

Both of these dependencies are not in...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason my scene bugs out when I try starting it.
I think the futa might be in the right position however the girl is just laying on the ground and not facing the proper direction.
Any idea what may cause this or what I can try to fix it?

For some reason my scene bugs out when I try starting it.
I think the futa might be in the right position however the girl is just laying on the ground and not facing the proper direction.
Any idea what may cause this or what I can try to fix it?
Is Timeline up to date? This scene requires the latest version. Is it for all animations?

Is Timeline up to date? This scene requires the latest version. Is it for all animations?
Yup, I just double checked.
To provide more details, both characters don't seem to move from their starting spot. They do start animating and change their pose but it's like they don't get relocated to the proper area.
Your other scenes seem to be working perfectly for me too. I just checked that to verify.
Thank you for the quick reply!

Yup, I just double checked.
To provide more details, both characters don't seem to move from their starting spot. They do start animating and change their pose but it's like they don't get relocated to the proper area.
Your other scenes seem to be working perfectly for me too. I just checked that to verify.
Thank you for the quick reply!
Alright. Will be checking in about an hour.

Back
Top Bottom