Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SupaRioAmateur
Patreon
SupaRioAmateur
SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

Kaine Replicant ver.1.22 - A heart and body in constant conflict. Loneliness was eating her alive.

View attachment 44086

Kaine Replicant ver.1.22

Features:
Skin AI upscale and added skin micro details mixed from in-game texture and Kayla from Ren
Eyeball added additional normal bring realism to the reflection
View attachment 44093

Hair with physic, lunar tear flower included, weapon in the asset with colliders

Face Body morph 1:1 converted from in-game, 98% of similarity to my eyes
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Was it meant to have the dress and legging? AS my version does not...:(
Either way amazing work as always!

edit: 4 mistake lol

Attachments

• error will robinson.png
    error will robinson.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Was it meant to have the dress and legging? AS my version does not...:(
Either way amazing work as always!

Also on the interactive version same issue as well as the man doesnt line up with the girl without manual adjustment and even then it forces it out. Poss its too big for the um ..hole? Unless its meant to do this (see pic) ?
Interactive version? Do you mean the one created by other creator? Sometime you have to manually align. And the model is shorter than g2f, increase scale or increase shin length might help

Interactive version? Do you mean the one created by other creator? Sometime you have to manually align. And the model is shorter than g2f, increase scale or increase shin length might help
OMG you are right ! they took your figure so quickly I presumed it was you...that is my bad!

I hope they had permission..though i guess once its out there its flattering to have it used even if it doesnt work haha Either way ive informed Virt as it has issues even with manual alignment.

Thanks for clothing link! keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Great job with the model bud! Have you considered making a futa version of her? For lore consistency, of course, it's not like I have a futa fetish or anything. Also, in the showcase scene her nipples are completely flat, looks kinda weird. This can easily be fixed with one morph slider obviously, but I thought i'd give you a heads up anyways.

Absolutely amazing, Ironically this one is one of the few characters that actually should have a Futa option, but thats probably so annoying to hear.... dam...dam, still amazing work either way.

*Edit* - I made some quick tweaks out of obsession lol , some uncut, some cut. and small face edits.

Screenshot (433).png
Screenshot (432).png
Screenshot (430).png
Screenshot (429).png
Screenshot (436).png
quick l
Screenshot (438).png

Last edited:
Worked on the pigment a little, I'm no good at this but whatever.

Screenshot (460).png
Screenshot (459).png
Screenshot (458).png
Screenshot (457).png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom