Kaamala Harrr1s Naughty Lawyer and VP! KarVAM!!!!

Paid Looks Kaamala Harrr1s Naughty Lawyer and VP! KarVAM!!!!

KarmageddonVAM

Featured Contributor
Reactions
KarmageddonVAM submitted a new resource:

Kaamala Harrr1s Naughty Lawyer and VP! KarVAM!!!! - Paid look Realistic Woman

New patron girl available!!

Hello guys! now we have Kaamala Harrr1s the most famous lawyer and VP!!

Clothes, assets, hair and accessories can be downloaded free from the hub.

Enjoy!

View attachment 223881
View attachment 223882
View attachment 223883
View attachment 223884
View attachment 223885
View attachment 223886
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Cool idea, but I have to say it looks not much like her at all. Your last few were almost perfect, but this one is a bit off.

Cool idea, but I have to say it looks not much like her at all. Your last few were almost perfect, but this one is a bit off.

Yeah she has a weird face shape (check profile photos of her face and she looks flat but idk) really, really weird face shape. And she has changed a lot over the years. I might give it a try again if I find more "younger" pictures.

My attempt to make her look a little older.

Attachments

• 1679057858.jpg
    1679057858.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Yeah she has a weird face shape (check profile photos of her face and she looks flat but idk) really, really weird face shape. And she has changed a lot over the years. I might give it a try again if I find more "younger" pictures.
I agree she is a hard look to create. Her eyes look a little asian, as she has gotten older, her neck thick. I gave a shot at altering your look to an older look with mixed results. With some angles it looks pretty good, others not so much.

I agree she is a hard look to create. Her eyes look a little asian, as she has gotten older, her neck thick. I gave a shot at altering your look to an older look with mixed results. With some angles it looks pretty good, others not so much.

Yeah it was really hard to make the model look like her, she looks soo different from angle to angle.

Back
Top Bottom