Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

June, partial reskin - I did a texture tweak and body reskin for June, an excellent look by QBase.

The VAR includes two skin presets (not illustrated here, you'd have to take her clothes off to see the difference, and that's just inappropriate). Uses two custom morphs, June Smile and June Teeth.

This is just about my first VAR package and my first post on the Hub, please let me know if anything needs fixed.

View attachment 3643View attachment 3644

Read more about this resource...

The VAR file name needs to be formatted differently. I manually changed it after downloading and got a lot of errors with missing dependencies. The file name must contain two periods before the ".var" file type like "Damarmau.Lily.1.var" as an example. If you change the uploaded file name to "syrinxo.qbasejune.1_1.var" or something similar, that would work.

The VAR file name needs to be formatted differently. I manually changed it after downloading and got a lot of errors with missing dependencies. The file name must contain two periods before the ".var" file type like "Damarmau.Lily.1.var" as an example. If you change the uploaded file name to "syrinxo.qbasejune.1_1.var" or something similar, that would work.
Thanks, yeah I've been told - updating now. Sorry for the bother.

There are a few dependencies that I don't know where to get, check out the depends txt file, e.g. Veralynn777.kumikodoggylove.1.var and
QBase.6-AUTO-Morphs-AB-EyesUncross-FaceDepthOuter-EyeLidsOuterAng___.1.var

Also, when doing updates you should simply increase the last number, so you get Syrinxo.MyStuff.2.var when you make an update. This way users can quickly determine if they have the last version or not!

(Warning: I am a stupid noob)

Does this work without the original June files that appear to no longer be available for download?

The face does not load for me and I get these errors-
(it goes on like that about missing KaraD textures)

I am unable to locate these-
QBase.6-AUTO-Morphs-AB-EyesUncross-FaceDepthOuter-EyeLidsOuterAng___.latest
QBase.AutoMorphsFromEasyMate.latest

Did you try the most recent upload? I'd re-download and try it, I believe I fixed the invalid texture path errors already.

Maybe it's just me- could anybody else please chime in as to whether or not it works for you? (and please add if you had a previously functioning june)
Deleted, re-downloaded and tried again- Here is my error log-

Maybe it's just me- could anybody else please chime in as to whether or not it works for you? (and please add if you had a previously functioning june)
Deleted, re-downloaded and tried again- Here is my error log-

Alright, I must've borked it myself then, I'll double-check it tonight when I get a minute (sorry, been distracted by a dozen other projects, it's hard to go back to an old one that should be finished!)

Syrinxo updated June, partial reskin with a new update entry:

Third time's the charm

I realized what I did wrong with texture names.... new file has been checked in a stock VaM install and uploaded.
If you're missing two of QBase's morph VARs, you can get them here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...cross-FaceDepthOuter-EyeLidsOuterAng___.2.var

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...9699662849/QBase.AutoMorphsFromEasyMate.1.var

As always, please let me...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom