VamTastic

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
VamTastic submitted a new resource:

Jills apartment - Asset and scene with plugin

Jills Apartment from dddkhakha1 at deviantart
this is a revised version , i think may still need some work
i have cleaned up the bed area removing a box , tape, clothing , messy bed cover replaced with one i created ,removed a canvas that was hiding a painting and the lots of other hidden objects that were just blank doubles.

you can view or may have the original from biochrisd but didnt have any collisions
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work!
Your work always captures my imagination!
If possible, I'd like to set it up to open other doors as well. Entrance, closet, bath curtain, toilet lid, etc.
Can the refrigerator be stripped of its contents and shelves?

Nice work!
Your work always captures my imagination!
If possible, I'd like to set it up to open other doors as well. Entrance, closet, bath curtain, toilet lid, etc.
Can the refrigerator be stripped of its contents and shelves?
Hi UJVAM ,i have been doing a stripped down version to reduce the object size . the entrance door and toilet lid i could do the script for, but the closet is more complex for me in the way it folds and the bath curtain is a fixed shape , it would need a lot of work to remake the curtain and an animation to open and close , not sure the reason for the refrigerator to be stripped of the shelves.

Hi UJVAM ,i have been doing a stripped down version to reduce the object size . the entrance door and toilet lid i could do the script for, but the closet is more complex for me in the way it folds and the bath curtain is a fixed shape , it would need a lot of work to remake the curtain and an animation to open and close , not sure the reason for the refrigerator to be stripped of the shelves.
OK thank you!!
I’m waiting for it.
Now I’m creating scene in this asset. I'm sure I could make some very interesting scenes! I'll share it with you when it's done!

there must be a way to load an aset with a script or the other way around :-/

there must be a way to load an asset with a script or the other way around :-/
Hi Frief sorry for my absence , i have not been feeling to well lately . its a good question that you ask, i wonder if acidbubbles would have any idea if its possible .

Back
Top Bottom