Jibril Looks

NiceJob

Reactions
NiceJob submitted a new resource:

Jibril Looks - Adds 2 Looks of Jibril (No Game No Life (Japanese: ノーゲーム・ノーライフ, Hepburn: Nō Gēmu Nō Raifu))

This is the first Time i upload on the Hub so Buggs are likely. Let me know if i missed to credit you or something is not working.

Adds a Szene with 2 Looks for Jibril ( No Game No Life (Japanese: ノーゲーム・ノーライフ, Hepburn: Nō Gēmu Nō Raifu) ).

Adds a bunch of Assets for Clothing, a Szene and some Single Assets (A Throne,Table etz of the Library...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, congrats on the first post :) Adding some screenshots would be nice to see what those models look like

Im on it. The fist Icon looked like shit but now i got some Screenshots and Pictures. Thx for the help i will get used to the HUb in no time.;)

NiceJob updated Jibril Looks with a new update entry:

Jibril_Tweak_V_1_1

Jibril Tweak V 1.1

Changes:
- New Butt and Breast Physik Presets
- Fixed sad Butt and Hip (butt was too square and hips deformed when bending)
- New glowing Halo (original is still available in same CUA-Package)
- New Wings (Single to rotate and tweak position. Use the VAMifyer Plugin to fix Textures)
- New Iris Texture
- Eye uses tweaked Eye-Detail of
- Now everything i make i going into the same NiceJob Folder´s for all the Stuff i make (To keep things clean in the Future)

At some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NiceJob updated Jibril Looks with a new update entry:

Jibril_Tweak_V_1_3

Update: Jibril Tweak V 1.3

Changes:
- Fixed Mouth, Teeth and Tongue Morphs (BJ´s, Expressions and Colision should be better now)
- Added new Eyes and multiple Iris Texture-Options (You can find the Iris Textures at Custome/Atom/Person/Textures/NiceJob just go into the Iris-Texture Tab of the Charakter and select it as Main-Texture)
-Raised the Specular Intensity of the Iris to make them glow more in lower light Setups

View attachment 152140[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom