Jessie's secret (free version)

Scenes Jessie's secret (free version)

SneakyOne

Reactions
Patreon
Sneaky_One
SneakyOne submitted a new resource:

Jessie's secret (free version) - Jessie's secret fetish

This is free version of my latest scene,it has 5 animations out of 12 for the Patreon one.You can check it here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/jessies-secret.48535/
View attachment 388001
Jessie is a gorgeous yong woman,student of the prestigious university.She was born in a very rich family,and all her life she had everything she desired,she just needed to ask.Her parents was very soft-spoken,especially her father.And becaus of that she grew up extremely...

Read more about this resource...

What were the issues you had using Timeline and BodyLanguage in the same scene? I'm trying to do that, and it's driving me nuts. Basically, there's an intro part where TL is in control, then when that animation stops, I want to use BL to do more. The Timeline is getting corrupted by things I set in BL.

What were the issues you had using Timeline and BodyLanguage in the same scene? I'm trying to do that, and it's driving me nuts. Basically, there's an intro part where TL is in control, then when that animation stops, I want to use BL to do more. The Timeline is getting corrupted by things I set in BL.
I had same issue. You have to lock timeline ingame edits when you have finished editing your animation . it's under More, Options, then Lock is the box at the top.
also you should add trigger commands to the PoseMe poses on pose enter,if you using them-stop if playing first,play animation or segment after that.And on pose exit-again stop if playing.

I had same issue. You have to lock timeline ingame edits when you have finished editing your animation . it's under More, Options, then Lock is the box at the top.
also you should add trigger commands to the PoseMe poses on pose enter,if you using them-stop if playing first,play animation or segment after that.And on pose exit-again stop if playing.
Good info, thanks. They really don't play well together out of the box.

I would also add that it's been discussed that BL and PostMagic do not play nice either. They fight for control of the render engine. Sometimes bad things happen, like you can't bring up any UI, and have to kill Vam from Task Manager.

Back
Top Bottom