Jenni C. / from the 90s

Paid Looks Jenni C. / from the 90s

vecterror

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vecterror
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but how do you get her to look so smooth in the face? I don't know if mine is missing some plugins or something (i am a new to this vr thing) but mine doesn't look like that, it looks good, don't get me wrong, but not like that. I wonder what I did wrong.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but how do you get her to look so smooth in the face? I don't know if mine is missing some plugins or something (i am a new to this vr thing) but mine doesn't look like that, it looks good, don't get me wrong, but not like that. I wonder what I did wrong.

Plugin-wise, you should have these according to the Overview section. The one that provides an overall smoothing effect to the model (sort of like extra antialiasing) is the Tessellation plugin, although that has been somewhat superceded by a pricier combo-plugin called SubSurfaceScattering, which does other things to "smooth" textures as well.

1662121968605.png

Otherwise, it could be any number of things, but usually it's some degree of lighting difference, and more specifically it's usually LUTs. MacGruber's PostMagic plugin (listed above) allows you to utilize these quite easily, and one awesome user named ICannotDie posted a whole shit ton of excellent ones for you to peruse here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/lut-image-pack-for-postmagic-userlut-plugin.5712/ . LUTs can drastically change the look of any scene, whether in Desktop mode or in VR.

Other lighting stuff should mostly be covered in vecterror's scene already, as he usually has at least one of the lighting setups displayed in his photos already included in-scene. You can still adjust further however in the "Scene Lighting" tab, or by adjusting individual InvisibleLight atoms (these adjustments are usually more potent when combined with LUTs).

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, thank you very much, friend. I am super newb to this thing so I figured I missed something I just didn't know what. Even the lightning thing I wasn't aware of.

Once again thanks.

Back
Top Bottom