www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Jaina - Original natural-type look with custom morph and skin

View attachment 7659

She won the unofficial poll, so here's a new original look: Jaina.

She's meant to be honestly imperfect. A little pullback from all the fantasy, bra busters, and supermodels.

I hope you like her. In fact, I hope you love her.
I hope you love her... without her makeup on (the makeup is a decal, as is the flushed chest. Remove to see the real her).

No, screw that. I hope you love her first thing in the morning, with bedhead...

Read more about this resource...

I hope VAM is updated somehow so it deletes the v1 var file when the resource is updated to v2 version. I think now it just leaves all versions there doesn't it.

I hope VAM is updated somehow so it deletes the v1 var file when the resource is updated to v2 version. I think now it just leaves all versions there doesn't it.
true, but not a big deal to delete them yourself, imho. Not that I do it often, but once in a while, a quick AddonPackages cleanup isn't too bad. At least because of how VARs work, you know you're not breaking any scenes.

You are one of the few who make top quality ordinary models, really appreciated. To me it's cool that you with Jaina have dropped your cartoonish approach, not bad just not my taste.

You are one of the few who make top quality ordinary models, really appreciated. To me it's cool that you with Jaina have dropped your cartoonish approach, not bad just not my taste.
Hey, thanks for saying! Hmm, I'd never considered it a "cartoonish" approach... though sure, some figure proportions in my other looks are unrealistic. Some parts might defy gravity (and upper back strength) a leeetle bit. :sneaky: I probably need to spend more time in VR, checking my proportions for look-and-feel.

But all in all, I'm with you - while I totally appreciate anyone who can pull off making a "perfect ten," I'm going to stick to trying to make fives through sevens that make your heart throb!
That and monster girls, which are much more a niche taste... I also consider myself a champion of the Confused Boner. 😅:alien:

i had problems with the "tifa" hair. even after installing it, the var-container-manager still threw out errors for not having dependencies.
i ended up building my own var for the hair, only then could i get rid of the dependency error.
it's probably because the hair was int eh old format and your scene expected a var?

are you still working on the aniamted scene with jaina? looking forward to it!!!