is there any method to calculate a persons weight (similar to how the height thing calculates weight and age)

Blazedplayz

Reactions
Title says it all really, its not a majorly important thing as its more a statistic and doesnt really affect the characters i want people to know how heavy are.
Its for sizeplay content and i want to have estimates of how heavy or light someone is along with their current height to help immerse someone as to how they themselves might be able to interact with the smaller/bigger people in their minds if they think about it

so im asking, Is there a similar plugin or even method to rival or mimic the way the height calculator estimates values of the lengths of body parts and face whatevers to come up with a final value.

BUT do it with the weight of the default person and change it according to limb weight, mass and size of body parts (breasts and ass) and comes up with a difinitive conclusion, even if its an estimate, of how much a certain person may weight.

I dont want to use this for weight gain as i think that specific growth content catagory is quite gross. No offence intened, i personally just dont like it.
Its mainly for when a character becomes smaller in other content and is far lighter as a result. I want the reader/viewer to understand just how light a person would be when they are, lets say, 3 and a half feet tall...

the same *could* go for when a person becomes bigger, but with the same concept/idea in mind for smaller people, why would you think about handling a person far bigger and weightier?

Back
Top Bottom