Solved Is it okay to delete the original scene that you saved from?

alwaysblue

Reactions
I edited this particular scene and saved it, will deleting the original scene/var file affect the animations/assets from my saved scene? I wanted to delete the original because the file size is quite large

Solution
No, all of the assets/textures etc. are still coming from the .var file. The save is only a .json with text information of where stuff is coming from. If you only use a few assets or things from the var in your adapted scene you could consider unpacking it in the package manager and deleting what you don't want, but that may take up more space if you don't have much to delete as vars are compressed.
No, all of the assets/textures etc. are still coming from the .var file. The save is only a .json with text information of where stuff is coming from. If you only use a few assets or things from the var in your adapted scene you could consider unpacking it in the package manager and deleting what you don't want, but that may take up more space if you don't have much to delete as vars are compressed.

Upvote 0
Solution

I see thanks

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom