Installing Morphs

Koryu

Reactions
Hi everyone! I'm so very old school that Forums are SO much easier for me to deal with than Discord (Not that there is anything at all wrong with Discord... I'm just getting to the point where the internet is evolving faster than I can keep up).

Alrighty! To my question:

I have created custom morphs! Yay! They are all .dsf...

So before I had to put them manually in the Import folder? Or... something... But since we got into the 1.8 or so release, there was a fast way to install them... but I can't find the thread where I found that instruction before. Can someone help me out, please? Thanks! :)

He, I am with you on that "too old to keep up" thing ;-). The Discord is great, but it is too much to read every line in every sub-group. So I only read some of the very last lines a day and everything else is lost.

If you ask how to install your custom morphs: they are going in the custom/atom/person/morphs/female (male)/ folder.
If you ask me how to make one of those brand new VAR AddonPackage file for sharing, I unfortunately can't help you with those new-fashioned fancy stuff ;-)

Thank you my friend! :)

I think that's it.

a) Download morph from interwebs. b) Put morph in custom/atom/person/morphs/female (male)/ folder c) Then morph is available! :D

Now if I could just get Acidbubbles newest animation plugin to work... o_O

Back
Top Bottom