In Spirit, Free

Scenes In Spirit, Free

Omega

Reactions
Patreon
OmegaVAM
Omega submitted a new resource:

In Spirit, Free - You summoned the wrong spirit...

You've found yourself in a sticky situation after things went wrong whilst performing a ritual to summon a ghost, turns out you summoned an incredibly horny spirit - she knows what she wants, she will get what she wants and as much as she wants...

Enjoy the free edition of "In Spirit" which gives you 4 animations of getting used by this ghastly woman.

View attachment 279569
View attachment 279570
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Great idea, and tidily assembled, but there's something funky happening with your timeline animations (lots of debugging errors), and there are morphs being applied during the BJ animations that aren't apparent in the timeline, and aren't coming off at the end. The Female character is stuck with a 'duckface' for me - something to do with Divining Lips & Hands plugin maybe?

Last edited:
Great idea, and tidily assembled, but there's something funky happening with your timeline animations (lots of debugging errors), and there are morphs being applied during the BJ animations that aren't apparent in the timeline, and aren't coming off at the end. The Female character is stuck with a 'duckface' for me - something to do with Divining Lips & Hands plugin maybe?

Thank you for the kind words. I'll look into it, not sure what could be causing it though - I'm not doing any morph animations other than closed eyes on the BJ, all the morphs should be automatic from the Divining Lips & Hands plugin. Also not sure what the debugging errors could be either, there were none on my end when creating and testing it. I'll have a look and see what I can figure out, maybe we're using different versions of plugins?

Yeah, it's weird. With the Female selected I can see the 'BJ DX' morphs changing value whenever a BJ animation is chosen, even if I remove DL&A as a scene plugin (save and reopen).
FYI, the timeline errors I mention aren't listed in the VAM Error Log, but in the More>'Diagnostic and Scene Analysis' section of the plugin itself.

EDIT: Ah, my bad - looks like I had an earlier version of BJ DX package lurking in my Addon Packages - seems it was applying both versions of the morph during animation playback, but not releasing the older on end. Removing that older package fixed it.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's weird. With the Female selected I can see the 'BJ DX' morphs changing value whenever a BJ animation is chosen, even if I remove DL&A as a scene plugin (save and reopen).
FYI, the timeline errors I mention aren't listed in the VAM Error Log, but in the More>'Diagnostic and Scene Analysis' section of the plugin itself.

EDIT: Ah, my bad - looks like I had an earlier version of BJ DX package lurking in my Addon Packages - seems it was applying both versions of the morph during animation playback, but not releasing the older on end. Removing that older package fixed it.

Glad to see we got to the bottom of the BJ DX morphs, and I'll check out the Diagnostic and Scene Analysis when I next get a chance.

Has anyone been able to download and find it? I just get a 1mb var (both version 1 and 1.1 have the same timestamp) and downloaded both version while neither shows up in my scenes list

Has anyone been able to download and find it? I just get a 1mb var (both version 1 and 1.1 have the same timestamp) and downloaded both version while neither shows up in my scenes list

That's really peculiar, let me run some tests on my end and see if there's anything I can find. Maybe I can push an update to fix it.
EDIT: After removing the VARs from my addon packages, I can confirm that for whatever reason it doesn't even actually download the scene for me... I will release a new update, maybe something went wrong in the packaging process.

The new update is out, hopefully this remedies your issue.

Love it, something different is always welcome. Still I have two remarks:
1. In 2nd image you can see her "upside down" which is not possible in this scene. Maybe it's from the paid version? I would consider removing this image to not confuse other VaMers
2. It looks like there is no UI button to make male character cum but the animations are still there in timeline plugin (so they can be activated there). I believe this is not intended (is it for premium only?)

Last edited:
Love it, something different is always welcome. Still I have two remarks:
1. In 2nd image you can see her "upside down" which is not possible in this scene. Maybe it's from the paid version? I would consider removing this image to not confuse other VaMers
2. It looks like there is no UI button to make male character cum but the animations are still there in timeline plugin (so they can be activated there). I believe this is not intended (is it for premium only?)

The upside down animation is premium only yeah, I'll edit the post to fit the free version, and male cum is supposed to be premium only as well so that shouldn't be there. Thank you for pointing it out and reminding me!

Back
Top Bottom