In-Game Ratings

CitizenX

Reactions
I don't know if this was discussed elsewhere, but I'll put it in suggestions for the future record...

It'd be handy if you could rate a Hub-hosted VAR package while in VaM (and you'd have to be logged into the Hub of course). And in this case I'd consider allowing users to submit a star-rating without comments. At this point you know they've downloaded and used it, so you can trust the rating a little more than someone who might just go to the website and pick a rating without comments (which, probably for the better, you currently cannot do).

I don't know if this was discussed elsewhere, but I'll put it in suggestions for the future record...

It'd be handy if you could rate a Hub-hosted VAR package while in VaM (and you'd have to be logged into the Hub of course). And in this case I'd consider allowing users to submit a star-rating without comments. At this point you know they've downloaded and used it, so you can trust the rating a little more than someone who might just go to the website and pick a rating without comments (which, probably for the better, you currently cannot do).
I completely agree. You're going to enable this to happen through the API, right? ;) There was some other discussion on this and perhaps through a simple checkbox form feedback beyond just the star rating could be applied. There could also be an open checkbox which would allow typing out the review.

Back
Top Bottom