Question Importing clothing with undress option.

Aminator

Reactions
I found a video tutorial for importing Daz clothing to VAM and was surprised how easy it is.
I was imported some bikini bottoms and they look pretty good but how do I make it so they can come off? I'm not sure how it works. Does checking "undress" just delete the sim map?

If the garments is simming correctly (some areas are lose, while others are attached to the body), then the problem is probably with your sim map.

As you probably know, the higher the "R value" in the RGB color of the sim map, the tighter the fabric is attached. When "undress" is enables, that link to the skin can be broken by tugging on the fabric, either with the controller or a clothGrabSphere. What you may not know is that areas with R=255, the clothing cannot be detached at all when undres is enabled. So in almost all cases, you should never use pure red in a sim map.

Upvote 0
Если одежда закипает правильно (некоторые участки теряются, в то время как другие прикреплены к телу), то проблема, вероятно, связана с вашей sim-картой.

Как вы, наверное, знаете, чем выше значение "R" в цвете RGB sim-карты, тем плотнее прикреплена ткань. Когда включена опция "раздеться", эту связь с кожей можно разорвать, потянув за ткань либо с помощью контроллера, либо с помощью clothGrabSphere. Чего вы, возможно, не знаете, так это того, что в зонах с R=255 одежда вообще не может быть снята при включенном режиме раздевания. Поэтому почти во всех случаях вам никогда не следует использовать чистый красный цвет на sim-карте.

and how do you fight with the bottom of men's clothes? It feels like the polygons are trying to wrap around the penis. Even after fixing the clothes in MD, and importing through Daz into VaM, the shirt that goes down the pelvis seems to want to wrap around the penis

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom