• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Idle&Dances pack for AcidBubbles's ''Glance''

Paid Scenes Idle&Dances pack for AcidBubbles's ''Glance'' 2021-03-28

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Idle&Dances pack for AcidBubbles's ''Glance'' - motion capture

Idle&Dances pack for AcidBubbles's ''Glance''
VERY FREAKING IMPORTANT - MAKE SURE YOU GET ACID BUBBLES ''GLANCE'' PLUGIN. COMBINED WITH MOTION CAPTURE IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. HERE IS HIS PATREON https://www.patreon.com/acidbubbles/posts. I DID NOT MAKE IT A DEPENDENCY BECAUSE I AM STUPID BUT YOU CAN JUST ADD THE PLUGIN YOURSELF.
There are 5 animations in this pack.
F...k windows...I'm going off grid
VIDEO LINK https://www.redgifs.com/watch/unhealthycloseseahog

Read more about this resource...

@ReignMocap "Glance" ist still a paid Early-Access Plugin ... looks like a cross-sale promo ;) .. I hope you will update your scene with the free Plugin after it left the early-access paywall

@ReignMocap "Glance" ist still a paid Early-Access Plugin ... looks like a cross-sale promo ;) .. I hope you will update your scene with the free Plugin after it left the early-access paywall
Nop it’s not a cross sale promo. Just found it and asked for permission to use it. It will go free soon. But for those who care about the hard work that creators put into this things..just pony up and get it. The plugin does wonders...it’s actually scary

Nop it’s not a cross sale promo. Just found it and asked for permission to use it. It will go free soon. But for those who care about the hard work that creators put into this things..just pony up and get it. The plugin does wonders...it’s actually scary
thanks for the feedback. Just because I wait for the free version doesn't mean I don't care about the hard work. Acid's work is much appreciated and I have a monthly patreon bill of approx. 40$ (VAM only creators, incl. you) .. i would love to support more creators, but since it is a monthly contribution you can easily end up with a quite huge amount at the end of the year. I just wanted to clarify as it sounds a bit like you don't value the work if you don't pay for it.

thanks for the feedback. Just because I wait for the free version doesn't mean I don't care about the hard work. Acid's work is much appreciated and I have a monthly patreon bill of approx. 40$ (VAM only creators, incl. you) .. i would love to support more creators, but since it is a monthly contribution you can easily end up with a quite huge amount at the end of the year. I just wanted to clarify as it sounds a bit like you don't value the work if you don't pay for it.
Yep. I agree. Patreon subscriptions add up. I feel it myself. Had to cut back this month also. And I did not mean it like that. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway I love the plugin and I will include it in all my scenes when it goes free

Back
Top Bottom