idea for fluids - painting in VAM

qoosh

Reactions
I really like the fluids that I've seen used so far. I have an idea for fluids where you have a canvas, paints and a brush and move the colored paint fluids around with the brush, creating a painting in VAM. Maybe the brush "spits" the colored fluids out. You can paint on walls, floors, objects, and of course also on people. The fluids can stay on the canvas for a time or they can fade away after a short while. Just a thought that I think would be a cool and creative feature to add.

Not a bad idea, especially if you have some control to create. I would think this would not be hard to make a brush asset, or spray can ang be able to do something like this. I believe most fluids already have sliders for how long they will stay, etc, maybe with a plugin. It would be nice for it to work on canvases and walls, of course.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am interested in making VAM more creative and I think this would be a cool way to do it. (One of my favorite games growing up was Mario Paint) I think something like this could add a fun new dimension to the game. If you could actually save your art as a design and put it onto clothing or image boards and walls, that would be really awesome too I think.

Back
Top Bottom