• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
I told Jill not go the Library

Paid Scenes I told Jill not go the Library

Personal notes on the scene:
1) Render on a light bulb (light) not with “auto”, but with “forcePixel”. Yes, it will eat up the system more, but the visual effect will be more beautiful. The textures will look normal.
2) Make a separate button to turn off Post magic effects. I don't like it, it greatly affects the system and FPS drops because of it.
3) Add a plugin for the "monster" called "DiviningRod". This plugin automatically guides the penis into the vagina, anal, mouth, etc. Accordingly, change its animation so that the head of the penis does not move back and forth, but “Hip” because now the monster’s penis is crooked when it moves.
4) When the animation changes, Jill is on the verge of explosion.

Personal notes on the scene:
1) Render on a light bulb (light) not with “auto”, but with “forcePixel”. Yes, it will eat up the system more, but the visual effect will be more beautiful. The textures will look normal.
2) Make a separate button to turn off Post magic effects. I don't like it, it greatly affects the system and FPS drops because of it.
3) Add a plugin for the "monster" called "DiviningRod". This plugin automatically guides the penis into the vagina, anal, mouth, etc. Accordingly, change its animation so that the head of the penis does not move back and forth, but “Hip” because now the monster’s penis is crooked when it moves.
4) When the animation changes, Jill is on the verge of explosion.
There will definitely be an update
Never tried the plugin, need to give it a try, thanks.
About the pose change, it helps to press the button several times, unfortunately I don't know how to fix these chaotic movements. Maybe I don't know about some necessary function.
Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom