I forgot to mention...

Scenes I forgot to mention...

God

Reactions
God submitted a new resource:

I forgot to mention... - I am God, I will save humanity with breastfeeding

...that all my whores.. I mean models, can actually physically breastfeed. No plugins, no BS, just pure finetuning of inbuilt breast physics. Not really a scene, just a tiny demo I made in 3 minutes while taking a break from making the real bombs that will be dropped soonly in da Hub.

Enjoy the milk bitches xD

Read more about this resource...

Dont know to laugh or to vomit. Not my thing such alien breast. :) But good textures. *thumbs up*

Dont know to laugh or to vomit. Not my thing such alien breast. :) But good textures. *thumbs up*
Alien? dude wtf, have you ever sucked huge lactating tits before? thats what they look like (..minus me forgetting to readjust the breast shape after applying correct breast physics, but hey).

Thanks for the feedback still, I'm an adult, I can handle it

*note to self > send rernat to eternal pitfire when his time has come in 2483 even though I love his upper lip diamond piercing asset and use it on me bitches all the time*

Last edited:
Alien? dude wtf, have you ever sucked huge lactating tits before? thats what they look like (..minus me forgetting to readjust the breast shape after applying correct breast physics, but hey).

Thanks for the feedback still, I'm an adult, I can handle it

*note to self > send rernat to eternal pitfire when his time has come in 2483 even though I love his upper lip diamond piercing asset and use it on me bitches all the time*
one of the prerequesites for downloading vam is that you have to have 0 sex

Back
Top Bottom