Reactions
hyperionx submitted a new resource:

HX Sameera (R2F) - Look

HX Sameera (R2F)

View attachment 76269
see also:
Credits/Dependencies...

Read more about this resource...

Can I ask, why do you scenes and appearances always show up way at the end of the list? Is it because they're older and still back-dated to their original creation date or is it something else? Usually I always have to search in my oldest Appearances or scenes to find these looks post-download. Is there something I can do on my end to change this order besides re-saving them?

Can I ask, why do you scenes and appearances always show up way at the end of the list? Is it because they're older and still back-dated to their original creation date or is it something else? Usually I always have to search in my oldest Appearances or scenes to find these looks post-download. Is there something I can do on my end to change this order besides re-saving them?
I believe that the VAM filter considers the creation date of the file, so being var of 2021, you find them under those of 2022. But I am not sure of this. Saving them would update the creation date, but being produced already online from 2021, they remain as they are. :)

I believe that the VAM filter considers the creation date of the file, so being var of 2021, you find them under those of 2022. But I am not sure of this. Saving them would update the creation date, but being produced already online from 2021, they remain as they are. :)
Thanks for the explanation. I know there are other old releases that somehow adjust the date, but in the end it doesn't matter. Your looks are always worth the hunt. :)

Back
Top Bottom