Question How to use female face texture on male / futa?

estorado

Reactions
I am trying to convert a female look to a futa look,
following this guide:

It's working very well but if I select original female face texture file on the converted futa atom -> skin textures -> face diffuse it doesn't fit

it becomes like this

1670855844343.png

(Example is default scene, change to futa following the guide, apply browless face texture)

What would be the best way to solve this?

I searched for "convert female face texture to male" but gave me nothing

I believe I answered this question in the discussion section of the guide linked above. You can use Daz Studio's Map Transfer function to do this. You have to have a texture set where you have access to the files, the built-in texture sets cannot be extracted. You're basically using Map Transfer to remap a G2F texture set to G2M.

Upvote 0
I believe I answered this question in the discussion section of the guide linked above. You can use Daz Studio's Map Transfer function to do this. You have to have a texture set where you have access to the files, the built-in texture sets cannot be extracted. You're basically using Map Transfer to remap a G2F texture set to G2M.
Thanks! I looked into it and it looks like not a simple click, so I will update later after I have tried it. Thank you!!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom